Part 5

As Mina and chaeyoung was walking on the beach,enjoying the peaceful view. Chaeyoung couldnt help but to admire the beauty of the lady walking beside her. She keeps on looking at Mina and silently smile. Chaeyoung also wonders why Mina is here at her beach house.

"So uhmm Mina, do you live here at your beach house? Im just curious.." chaeyoung curiously asked. Mina turn her gaze to chaeyoung as they were slowly walking and heading to the big rocks to sit.

"Come let's sit there at the rocks, it will tire you more if you keep on walking. Uhmm actually,im just here for a vacation, i still dont know until when im gonna be here but i think i have a reason to stay longer." Mina said as she smiled back to chaeyoung. The latter furrowed her eyes which made Mina smile more.

"Your cute chaeyoung,hahaha." Mina said. Chaeyoung chuckled from what Mina said.

" i think we have the same reason why we are here mina." Chaeyoung's tone suddenly became serious as she looks at the sea and throw some small stones on the sea.  Mina on the other hand notices this sudden change of mood from the younger one. She look at chaeyoung and curiously ask.

"Uhmm if you dont mind my asking chaeng, why are you really here anyway? Do you work or anything?" Mina said. Chaeyoung look at her and it took her a while to respond. She sigh and said..

" can i trust you on this Mina?" She said as mina nodded her head to say yes.

"My parents were actually on the process of their annulment. And to be very honest, i'm hurting as much as they are. I am mad and upset with the whole thing so i told my mom that i would stay here for a while, because this beach house is full of wonderful memories of US as a family." She said as she look down and wipe her tears. It brokes Mina's heart seeing the heiress like this state. Chaeyoung didnt know that Mina knew who she is, mina couldnt tell her either as Mina knows it was out of the topic and theyre just started as new friends. Mina rubs chaeng's back as she tried to pacified the younger one.

"When my grandmother was still alive, i remember that we used to eat together and play some games with my parents there at that same balcony where you saw me. and everytime we are here in this place is a happy memory for me, this beach house becames our sanctuary. But when grandma passed away,things started to change, my parents seldom goes here except me. So yeah here i am again,.
You know what mina, it felt like i was running away from the truth and the real problem because i'm here. But i can't do anything about it. Sorry i might have said too much" chaeng said sadly. Mina shakes her head..

"Its alright chaeyoung, you have to say what's inside your heart. It's difficult to keep it all in you know, it will consumes you. And i always believe in the saying that, it's better to tell your problems to strangers because they wont judge you because they dont know you" mina said as she looks deeply at chaeng's eyes. Chaeng looks back and once more she was mesmerized with Mina's gaze at her. She flashed her a smile that says a thousand words.

" how can you be so mature at this? Haha. But your right, it's a relief to finally say what's inside my heart to a new friend in you. Thanks anyway for listening to me and for helping me out earlier" chaeyoung said warmly.

" uhmm chaeyong, are you allergic to anything? Because i think your landlady didnt know about it?" Mina said worriedly. Chaeyoung nods her head.

" yeah actually i am allergic to balsamic vinegar, and the salad i ate had it on. I didnt smell it actually so i just ate it and there it's fast i couldnt breathe. Im allergic to nuts, fish and shrimps too. So yeah, sad life is it haha"

" wow! You had too much allergies, but maybe we can tell to your landlady these things so that she will not let you eat those kinds of food. I will talk to her later when we go back" mina said with determination. Chaeyoung laugh a bit  as she saw how determine mina is to talk to her oemma.

" uhmm mina, what about you? Tell me something about yourself?" Chaeng said which surprise Mina. How can she tell chaeyoung the real reason she is here when chaeyoung has so much burden to carry on her heart. She doesnt wanna be a burden to her. Mina became silent for a while as she thinks on how to explain things to her. Chaeng notices this and ask her again.

"Did i say something wrong? Im sorry if i did" chaeng said which mina instantly regrets. She holds chaengs hands and said.
"No, no,no you didnt say anything wrong, uhmm its just that i really dont have to say" mina said sadly.

"Hmmm, well, i mean what do you do for a living? Are you still studying or working perhaps?" Chaeng said. Mina smiled knowing that she has to be honest about her work to chaeyoung.

"I uhmm actually manages my own business. A clothing line actually." Mina said.

"Wow a clothing line? What is it? I wanna know ahaha,maybe i can buy a few pieces,"  chaeyoung excitedly said. Mina laughed as she said..

"M&M clothing line chaeng.." she nervously said. Chaeng was stun to hear it. She knew the clothing line as she has a few shirts from that brand.

"Wow that M&M? You own that? Wow! It's a pleasure to meet you Mina." She smiled and shakes Mina's hands which Mina reciprocates. Mina laugh at chaeyoung's sweetness.

"Hahaha your really funny chaeng, i do own it , and i love the clothes i design and sell to people to use, so yeah that's the reason whay i started it in the first place"  she said.

"Well, miss mina, I chaeyoung would like you to know that I have a few pieces of the shirts from M& M and i love it! Hahaha" chaeyoung said excitedly. mina kept on laughing on chaeng's cuteness.

" well thank you very much ms chaeyoung for appreciating my clothes hahaha" mina giggled.
The two continued to laugh at their simple conversations. Chaeyoung hopes this conversation with mina would not end. As She knew, Mina is the one for her..