Part 7

Mina's house...

Chaeyoung walk to Mina's house for their scheduled lunch. She knock at their door and Nayeon unnie welcome her with all smiles.

"Uhmm hi, im looking for Mina?" She nervously said. Nayeon unnie was smiling but seems amazed of the beautiful lady in front of her. Nayeon unnie said nervously..

" yes of course, uhmm please come in. I am Nayeon by the way, Mina's caretaker here. And you must be?" Nayeon of course will await to let chaeyoung introduce herself as it may sound so weird if chaeyoung would know that they already know who she really is..

"Hi I am Son Chaeyoung, i live there actually at the other house. I am your neighbor" chaeyoung said casually as she offered her hands and shake nayeon's.

"It's nice to meet you Ms. Son, please come in and have a sit. I will call Mina,do you want anything to drink Ms. Son?" Nayeon unnie said.

"Uhmm it's okay, i will just wait for Mina, and please call me Chaeyoung, Ms. Son is so formal." Chaeng said smiling.

"Okay chaeyoung, just wait here okay i'd be right back" nayeon said as she proceeded upstairs to call Mina.

Knock.knock.knock..

"Mina, hurry up the heiress is downstairs! Hahaha c'mon dont let her wait" nayeon said smiling while she open up Mina's room.

"She's downstairs already unnie? Oh my god! Wait i'm coming up. Unnie! How do i look?" Mina said nervously..

Nayeon said smiling and hug her,
"You look pretty minari,dont worry just be yourself. And enjoy okay?. And one more thing, tell her you know who she is if it will get to your conversation mina, its best to be honest." She said seriously.

"Yes unnie i will, and unnie thank you so much." Mina hug her unnie as they both went down the stairs to meet chaeyoung.

As they were both going down, they both saw Chaeyoung pretty standing,her back facing them while she was speaking to her phone. Both of the ladies were stun to see how beautiful chaeyong is on her white simple dress,hair neatly flowing and her scent can be smelled from quite a diatance. She is really a rare heiress and one of a kind.

Mina slowly approach chaeng whose still on the phone and tap her shoulder. Chaeng slowly turned her gaze to Mina as she was kept silent for a while. Chaeyoung at the same time was mesmerized to The goddess in front of her,with her all smiles directed only for chaeyoung. Chaeyoung smiled..

"Hey cub your still there" tzuyu said on the other line.

"Uhmm yeah anyway tzu i got to go and i will call you back kay? Love you" she said as she hung up the phone instantly without breaking the eye contact to mina. Mina somewhat was confuse as she heard chaeng said the " i love you". She was a bit curious who would that be.

" hi mina, sorry about that. You look beautiful, are you sure this is just a simple lunch or we are expecting anybody more haha" chaeyoung said happily as she hugs mina to greet her. Chaeyoung smelled mina and wow! She smells so fragrant. A scent she would really not get tired to smell everyday. Mina laughed a bit as she hugs back chaeyoung, mina also smelled chaeyoung and she like how the younger one smelled. She knew chaeng's perfume was one of the limited edition of Chanel's and only the elite people can buy as it is made to order. She smells so fragrant. As they broke the hug. Mina answered chaeyoung's greetings.

" you look wonderful as well chaeng. Hehe and yeah this is just a lunch. I wanted it to be special as your special chaeng. So shall we?" As she ushered chaeng on their balcony outside,where the beautiful sea can be seen.
Chaeng was touch with Mina's words..