Part 9

Chaeyoung went home after their morning cuddle as she was a bit tired from their heated moment last night. Mina agreed and she ask if she can visit chaeyoung at her home anytime. Chaeng agreed with the setup.

"Minari, i'm just at home if you wanted to visit just knock anytime okay? I just wanna rest as i feel really tired" chaeng said as she hug Mina and said her goodbye.

"Are you okay love? You want me to be there with you?" Mina worriedly said. Chaeng smiled and replied.

"Im gonna be fine dont worry, just come later if you want. You take a rest too" chaeng said.

"But uhmm im gonna miss you.." mina said as she pout her lips,and hugs chaeyoung more. Chaeng was touch with Mina's actions and finds it so cute.

"Im just at the other house Mina, im not going anywhere.." chaeng said. Mina nods her head and steal a kiss at chaeng's cheeks.

"Your really sweet, i might fall in love with you soon if you will continue to be this clingy" chaeyoung said lovingly. Mina was shocked as what she heard but otherwise laugh a bit and replied..

"I want you to fall in love with me soon so that we can be official chaeng" she sincerely replied as she looks at chaeyoung's eyes.

Chaeng on the other hand couldnt say anything more as she knew in her heart that she will definitely fall in love with Mina if she will be like this. Chaeng just smiled and replied.

"Alright, im gonna go now see you later" as chaeng kissed Mina's cheeks and the latter see her lover went outside.

At chaeyoung's house...

Chaeng fell deeply asleep the moment she lay down on her bed. Her heart feels happy and at peace even though she knew that the her parent's annullment will took place today. She didnt mind it at the moment and let the situation does itself.

At lunch time, she was awaken by a phone call from her bestfriend tzuyu. She knew it would be important as tzuyu never calls all the time unless urgent matters at work or about anything.

"Hey chaeng..did i wake you up? Its almost lunch time why are you still asleep?" Tzuyu said curiously. Chaeng couldnt say what really happen last night so she just answered her bestfriend casually.

"Uhmm i did not sleep well last night so that's why. Anyway so what's the urgent call about?"

"Be ready in 15 minutes,im on my way to pick you up. Your mother called me to pick you chaeng and be there at the court room this afternoon. You know it's today right?" Tzuyu said worriedly.

Chaeng became silent as she knew that it would be today and she needed to be there for both of her parents no matter what. She loves her parents the most and what ever the decisions are, she would accept it. It's really a pressure given that they are the prominent family at Seoul and their image will be affected, but chaeyoung didnt care at all. What matters is that her parents will have an amicable settlement that would be beneficial for their family. She is hurting and broken at the same time but a part of her heart is happy knowing that Mina is around.

Chaeng then replied to tzuyu..

"I know tzu.. it's okay, i will be ready then. Were you able to control the media and the paparrazi that would somehow be at the court room tzu? I want you to pay them any amount to be quiet. We need to do this for mother. " chaeng seriously said. Tzuyu replied..

"Yes chaeng, i have ask  our secretary to settle it and it will be fine. Even your arrival at the court room with auntie oemma will not be televised nor whatsoever. Dont worry. And chaeng?." Tzuyu said calmly..

"Hmmm?" She replied.

"I want you to be strong okay? I know its difficult for all of us but be strong okay? And you know that i love you right?" Tzuyu said.

" i know tzu, thank you"  chaeng replied.

"Are you ready now? We are near your beach house. Auntie oemma sent your body guards chaeng im so sorry about that" tzuyu replied.

"Its okay,yeah i will be ready in a bit see you" as the two best friends hung up their phone call. Chaeyoung immediately took a bath and fix herself. She was at the moment at lost for words as she is worried for her mother more than herself. After 30 minutes of fixing herself she knew tzuyu has arrived as she saw two cars parked at their front porch. One was tzuyu's sport's car and the other one for her body guards.

As chaeyoung went down to her balcony, she wore this very formal black dress that looks perfectly on her

As chaeyoung went down to her balcony, she wore this very formal black dress that looks perfectly on her. She was waiting at her balcony when tzuyu came and greeted her. Little did she know, Mina was outside at her balcony as well enjoying the sea. Mina was surprised to see chaeyoung dressed up so formally and so elegantly beautiful as she knew the latter was still sleeping. Mina wondered why on earth chaeng was dressed up, she didnt mention earlier that she has plans or anything . As mina was about to go to chaeyoung, she stop on her tracks as she saw a beautiful tall girl approached chaeyoung and hug her tight and kissed chaeng on her cheeks.

 As mina was about to go to chaeyoung, she stop on her tracks as she saw a beautiful tall girl approached chaeyoung and hug her tight and kissed chaeng  on her cheeks

The lady was indeed so beautiful and looks expensive just like her lover. Her beauty was mesmerizing just like chaeyoung. As she couldnt hear what the two ladies were talking, she just stayed at her balcony and observe how sweet the tall girl is towards her lover. Mina felt a pang at her heart as she couldnt understand what is happening. She dont want to judge the situation but she felt hurt. She saw the tall girl hug chaeng and chaeng hug the tall girl back.

"Hi chaeng, your ready?" Tzuyu said

" yes tzu. Let's go?" She said back.

Tzuyu ushered chaeyoung towards tzu's sport's car. She opened the passenger door for chaeng to enter as Mina oversees them from afar. She was confused but she will not judge the situation. She saw them leaving accompanied by another car which she assume's chaeng's bodyguard. As she watch them leave, mina was left alone and wondering what is happening.