Part 6

As the two ladies stayed at the beach for a while,lunch time came and Mina decided to invite chaeyoung to her house to have lunch with her. Chaeyoung agreed as she is free anyway and besides she couldnt refuse the beautiful lady beside her. Mina on the other hand feels happy that chaeyoung agreed to her. I mean, mina knew how privileged she is to have in her house the famous Son's heiress that people die to meet.

Before they enter their own house to prepare and have a change of clothes, Mina accompanied chaeyoung to her house,being the chivalric woman she is and as what she is determine to do, she spoke with chaeyoung's landlady and informing her of the Do's and Don'ts about the latter's food preferences. The land lady gladly agreed and took down the information given. Mina couldnt understand what she is feeling right now, but she knew in her heart that what she feels towards chaeyoung is different. She admits that she is mesmerized with chaeyoung's beauty, her heart skips a beat the moment she saw her earlier, her tummy rambles inside when she is beside the younger one, and most importantly, she did admit to herself that she got really nervous and worried and almost cried when she saw chaeyoung earlier sick.

Does that mean she is over Lisa who ghosted her already after their break up and didnt even check on her afterwards? Or is this a rebound because she longs the love she needed to feel from Lisa. Mina is confused but at the same time, she know in herself that she feels good different ever since she met chaeyoung.

While she is still at chaeng's house..

"Uhmm chaeng, i already spoke to your land lady and instructed her on the foods you were allergic to okay? So you dont need to worry about it. And always bring your inhaler with you all the time," mina said as she went closer to chaeng who is now at the living room checking her phone. Chaeng look at mina smiling, Mina finds this so cute and again her heart beats fast.

"Why are you smiling chaeng?" Mina curiously said. Chaeyoung smiled even wider showing her cute deep dimples on both cheeks and her eyes that are lost when she smiles. Chaeyoung then aswered.

"Because i couldnt believe that you will really speak to oemma about it.haha, i am happy that you did, it melts my heart. I dont wanna tell people about my allergies as i dont wanna be a burden to them, but you did and thank you so much Mina." Chaeyoung went closer to Mina and hug the latter which surprises her. Chaeyoung smells really fragrant despite the fact that they already went outside in the beach and with the sun shining at them. Mina became conscious on her own smell but otherwise hug back chaeng and rubs her back.

Chaeng broke the hug and look again at her. Mina was at lost at chaeng's stares. Until she heard chaeng speaks..

"Mina? You okay?"

"Uhmm yeah haha, what im gonna say is that, the land lady needs to know your food preferences as well as the people with you, so that you will not get sick again as what happened earlier coz it's scary. I got really worried about you" she said lovingly. Chaeng's heart melt when she heard how sweet the goddess in front of her were.

Chaeng went to rub both Mina's shoulders and said..

"Aw, your so sweet. But dont worry, i'm alright now see? " she flash her a smile and the latter smiled back and nods her head.

" i just don't want anything bad happened to you chaeng. And uhmm anyway so do you wanna have a lunch with me later?" Mina nervously said, chaeng look at her for a while like she was thinking.

" i promise there's no items there that your allergic to, please?" Mina said as she holds chaeng's both hands. Her hands that are so soft, and yet warm. Chaeng look at their hands, it feels perfect.

"Okay Mina, let's have lunch together. I will be there in an hour?" Chaeng said softly. Mina smiled widely as she is very happy the heiress agreed.