Part 13

"Chaeng my love, please go out with me on a date at the beach tonight?" Mina said as she cuddled the almost sleepy chaeyoung at Mina's room.  After yesterday of chaeyoung officially given her sweet yes to mina, they spend their intimate night at Mina's room.  Mina didn't want to lose every opportunity she will have with her girlfriend as chaeyoung becomes her addiction. She must admit that she was head over heels in love with the beautiful heiress lying beside her.

Her smell, her soft body and soft kisses only directed for Mina's. She couldnt believe that finally chaeng answered her prayers. She knew they just met but they felt in their hearts the warmth and peace and love they've been longing for so long. Mina knew chaeyoung completes her..

Chaeyoung answered her persistent girlfriend as she lays and embrace her lover.

"Hmmm a date with you tonight?" Chaeng replied.

"Yes my love, i want to officially date you as my lovely beutiful girlfriend. So Ms. Son, can you please go out with me for a date tonight? I promise you will enjoy it, and i will not serve the foods your allergic to hehe" mina lovingly said as she kissed chaeng's forehead. Chaeyoung on the other hand smiled brightly as her lover was so sweet that it really melts her aching heart. Chaeyoung kissed Mina's lips and replied.

" i would love to be your date for tonight Ms. Myoui, it's my pleasure to be with you. Wow! How can i deserve someone so sweet and loving as you my love" chaeyoung replied in between her kisses to Mina.

Mina becomes so excited with chaeng's kisses as Mina deepens her kisses to chaeng. The younger one reciprocates the kiss even more. As Mina hovered on top of chaeyoung, carefully not hurting the heiress, mina kissed chaeng hungrily, Mina lick chaeng's lower lip begging for an entrance which chaeyoung gladly allowed. They kiss as their tongue fights for dominance and again Mina won. Mina trailed kisses to chaeng's neck as she found her sweet spot.

Chaeng moan from this sweet kiss..
"Hmmm minari.." chaeng said lovingly. Mina continues to kiss chaeng as she unbuttons chaeng's upper clothes exposing the younger's fully hardened breast. Mina was feeling something deep and exciting from her private part as she carefully massage chaeng's one breast with her right hand and kissed the other one. Chaeyoung was moaning with Mina's touch as she arched her back for more..

"Arghh Hmmm Mina that f-feels so.. g-good" as chaeyoung was already breathing hard as she closed her eyes and hugs Mina more. The moans was music to Mina's ears and it gave her more the courage to continue what she is doing. She loves chaeyoung so much and making her lover happy in bed is more than a price for her.

Mina remove her clothes as well, exposing her naked body to chaeyoung. Chaeyoung look deeply at Mina's eyes as they kissed each other more..

" you look absolutely stunning and beautiful Mina.." she said softly as she kissed back Mina's now swollen lips. They continue to kiss more as Mina went down to kiss chaeng's abdomen which earn a moan from chaeyoung. She continued to kiss her down until she remove chaeng's panty and she was amazed how wet the younger one's private part is. Chaeyoung knew she wanted Mina more, as she was breathing hard with the excitement and the love and the good lust she is feeling towards the other girl.

Mina kissed chaengs inner thigh as the latter moans and said..
"Stop teasing Minari.." she said softly. With that,Mina open chaeng's leg and slowly lick the dripping private part of chaeyoung. She slowly lick with her tongue all of chaeyoung's part, as chaeyoung was already a moaning mess as she tightly grip the shits.

"Sh*t mina it feels so g-good ahhh.." chaeng said. Mina carefully inserted her fingers to chaeyoung's as the latter gasped with the good feeling she is having..mina went back up to kissed chaeyoung's swollen lips as she thrust her finger's inside the super wet chaeyoung's part.