Part 2

Mina's Pov:

" Mina, i think you know that we have been trying our very best to work things out between us, but it is already tiring. I'm already tired of loving you and it breaks me. Let's just end this and move on from one another" Lisa said to me one afternoon date we are having.

" but why Lis? Don't you love me anymore? Don't I matter anymore to you huh? Do you think this is easy for me? I am trying Lisa! I am trying my very best to be the good girlfriend for you! But you wont even see it!" I said bursting out of anger  as i knew where this conversation is heading. Yes, me and Lisa have been together for 3 years, 3 long years of what i supposed and believe to be forever. Bu i guess now things has been turn upside down and just like that, she is giving up on me..on us..

After I said that, Lisa stand up and look at me in the eyes, regret and hurt can be seen from her.

"Let's just stop this Mina, we will not have a good conversation if you are always like this! Tsk! " and she said what she wanted to say and leave me hanging. I am shocked and angry at the same time. How could she do this to me, i did my best but i guess things are not the same anymore. I was left at the restaurant where we were supposed to have the talk. I couldnt just be left there and cry myself out as people is already looking at our little scene. I paid and left and drive myself out to my new bought beach house to clear my mind and my aching heart.

I am at lost, at lost for words,at lost from everything. I hated myself,i hated Lisa for hurting me, i hate my life and everything!.
I drive myself outside the city and arrive late at my beach house, my caretaker was surprise to see me coming, but nonetheless welcome me with warm embrace. Nayeon unnie is my caretaker at that house, she is two years older than me and she is already a good friend. She instantly knew something is wrong..

"What happened now Minari? What took you to drive here at this super late in the evening" as she hugged me. I kept at her embrace as she pats my back. Tears were falling from my eyes, and i let it flow. Im tired,and im hurt. Nayeon unnie did not say anything anymore and she continue to hug me and ushered me to sit down.

After a while of crying, i wipe my tears and look at my unnie. She looks so sad and concerned at the same time, i heard her sigh and said..

"Just stay here for a minute. I will prepare you some warm milk, it will help you calm down. Do you want to eat?" She said lovingly, i just shake my head. I don't really have an appetite. I saw her went into the kitchen and after a while she came back with the warm milk in her hands. She gave it to me and rubs my back..

" here drink this while it's still warm. " she smiled at me warmly. I took it and she was correct. The warm milk helps me calm down a bit, it tasted so good. I continue to drink it and break the silence me and unnie has, i knew she was waiting for me to tell my story and she deserves to know.

"She broke up with me unnie,earlier this afternoon. We uhmm having our snack but i thought we could fix it but she broke us already." I said sadly and looked down. I heard Nayeon unnie sigh deeply and hugs me..
Her hugs was relatively warm and brought my heart at peace. She continues to pats my back and said..

" Minari, you did your best to fix it. Im sure she did too.But you see, there are things that cannot be fix over night. Maybe she needed to do this to not hurt the both of you anymore. Because maybe if she will stay with you and she didnt feel the same way as before, you will end up hurting each other more. And you dont want that to happen right? Just give it more time minari, stay here and fix yourself, relax amd find what you really want. Im here for you all the way arraso?" Nayeon unnie said to me honestly. And to be honest, what she said was the truth. I am so touch of what she said, she really is an older sister to me. It warms my heart knowing i have someone like her by my side. I hug her tight.

"Thank you unnie for being here"  i said honestly.

"Your welcome minari. Come and lets put you to bed. You had a long drive." She ushered to my room. My room is so fresh, it's like a breath of fresh air, so warm and so cozy. Nayeon unnie tuck me to bed and as she kissed my forehead and said her goodnight. I thanked her with my full heart.

"Goodnight minari and i will see you in the morning" she hug me tight.

" good night unnie"

I let myself to sleep as i am very tired. I pray tomorrow will be a new day.