Im not that nice... i mean and im evil

The fight was over. I killed someone. I KILLED SOMEONE!! I said I would never. What's my problem. And I couldn't save Junpei.

I loved him. And now he's dead...

I hung me head over the railing staring down at the black plastic bags holding the people that were killed.

The room reaks of deceased corpses.

"Hey kid." Nanami said.

My head perked up.

"Look kid I don't know what's going on in your head but just know that it's not your fault." He said.

'Don't give me that you were there' is what I was thinking but in real time I said nothing.

"C'mon kid let's go" he said ushering me out by patting my back.

I walked out with my head to the floor.

We made are way back to jujitsu tech in silence and when we got there I just went down to the room they had me in with the tv and couch. I sat down and looked at the movies on the coffee table. Memories of Junpei flooded my head as I felt my eyes begin to water.

"J-Junpei." I mumbled before covering my mouth as tears streamed down my face.

"Hey itadoriii~" I head a voice come from the corner.

"I-oh go-jo." I said trying to wipe the evidence that I was crying away.

"So how are you kid." He said walking to me.

"I-I'm fine." I said giving him a week smile.

"Really? Your eyes are pretty red." He stated as he sat down next to me.

I looked at him my face slowly breaking.

"Hey it's ok." He calmly said as I cried into his lap.

I cried for at least 10 minutes straight before I was able to calm myself down.

I sat up.

"T-tanks dad" I said soon after realizing what I said.

We both looked at each other and started to laugh.

"Haha, let's watch a movie Huh" he said.

"Oh yeah ha we should watch this one." I said pulling out the scary movie series.

"Ugh this movie is so bad." Gojo whined.

"I know. I know, but... we used to joke about it and I'd like to remember that." I said

"... alright what are you waiting for put the disc in." He said giving me a smile.

I didn't last long through the movie before passing out on the couch from exhaustion.

~0~

"Kid.... kid!... KID!" My eyes shot open.

I see sakuna sitting bashfully on his throne. You blame yourself don't you kid. He said.

I knew what he was doing so I didn't answer.

Have you ever heard of self harm?He said.