And words dont mean anything

I took longer to get dressed than it should have but eventually I was done and the others were making there way back in.

Yuji your un-shackled and dressed. Make a run for it. 'No I can't... I think they might actually want to help me.' I thought.

You don't want help. You don't deserve it. Leave... you don't deserve friends. 'I-I' I was awoken from my "conversation" by Gojo.

"Ready to go kid?" He asked.

"Yes" I said in a more desperate tone than intended.

"Ok com'on now"

He thanked shoko profusely. I bowed but was to ashamed to do anything else.

"It's gonna be ok" she said before we left.

We made it to the car. Gojo was driving. Nanami in the passenger. I was squished in the middle of the back between megumi and nobara.

The ride back was uncomfortably awkward. The quiet and overall depressive aura of everyone was not helping.

We got home and everyone got out. I kept my head down, to embarrassed to look at anyone. I began to walk to my room when I heard the patter of foot steps behind me.

As curious as I was, I did not turn around. I didn't want to see there look of pity. Plus I already knew why.

But, even though I knew why, that didn't mean I was happy about it. I wanted to turn around and tell whoever it was to leave me alone.

Although I guess I'm never alone. I've got this idiot in my head. He was surprisingly quiet today, witch I was thankful for.

I walked in my door and tried to slam it when it was blocked. The sound of there hand slapping against the door wile the satisfying slam never came, set me off.

I didn't want this. 'I'm not a child. Al I want is to be alone.' I thought.

"Look what do you want." I sort of yelled.

I turned around and saw nobara in the doorway. She had a sad, pity filled looked on her face. I saw her and immediately but my lip. This is why I didn't want to turn around.

I wanted to look away but I couldn't. I began to shed a tear. The another. My silent tears turned into a fit in a matter of seconds.

She slowly walked over to me. not saying a word she hugged me. I was hesitant to hug back but I soon gave in.

Slowly gripping the back of her shirt. Sobs began to explode from my chest as the release of her touch made me feel safe.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking?" I said between sobs.

"I'm so sorry I hurt you" she shushed me.

"It will be fine... your safe now." She said.

I felt at peace. No Sukana, no curses, just us and the slight buzz of the blowing fan.

I calmed down and looked up at her. Without thinking about what I was doing I leaned in. I pressed my lips into hers.

I didn't have feeling for her but in the moment it felt so right. She soon pulled away. She looked at me shocked. Tears in her eyes.

I covered my mouth.

"Yuji... I'm flattered but... I don't feel the same" she said, shamefully looking at me.

Oh god what had I done

"I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I don't even like you like that. It was the heat of the moment. I- I" I stammered.

"Hey calm down. It's alright... I. Look I'm gonna get gojo in here ok... I'm gonna go talk to megumi" she said.

"Oh ok.." was all I could say.

She walked out, finally giving me my moment by myself.

Yet in that moment,

I didn't want to be alone.