We'll all be laughing with you when you die

I woke up, despite my eyes protest, to bright light coming from the window illuminating my room.

I look over to the left and see Megumi getting dressed. I just stare for a second before turning my head back again in embarrassment.

"Oh you woke up." He said.

"..."

'God I hate being a teen. My hormones are everywhere. I liked junpei... I kissed nobara yesterday and now Im getting the hots for Megumi!' I thought to myself.

I begin to wake up more and as that happens I begin to remember the events of the day prior. This only fueled my embarrassment and will to not leave bed even more.

"Yuji let's go get breakfast." Megumi said.

"..."

He sighs as he sits on the desk chair next to my bed. Although my body is still facing the other direction so I can't see his facial expression, I can tell it's something between annoyance and pity.

"Yuji, a lot happened yesterday. And I mean a lot. Your clearly in a... not so great state of mind-" he was saying before I cut him off.

"I'm fine" I said, not even bothering to turn over.

This seemed to set him off.

"No you are not. We had to save you from suicide yesterday. How can you call that ok!?" He yelled.

I turned and got out of my bed. Acusitoringly pointing my finger to his chest on the verge of tears.

"Because then no one else would be effected by me. No one else would..." I was now full on breaking down.

I went from poking his chest to griping it a tight as humanly possible.

He placed a hand gently on my head as I sobbed into his chest.

"I wish I just died." I said into his shirt, but this time there was no reply.

~0~

After calming down I look down and wipe my tears.

"Why don't we get something to eat Yuji?"he asked.

"Su-" I started but was cut off by sukana.

No~ you know it will make you fat. it'll hold you down and you'll be even weaker. He taunted.

"I-I'm not hungry." I said suddenly as I felt the hunger leave my body. Even though my appetite left my stomach still craved for the food it had been deprived of for three days therefore giving away my fib by growing.

Megumi just glared at me. And I looked away embarrassed.

"Yuji when was the last time you ate?" He asked accusingly.

"Uhh yes-" I started

"It wasn't yesterday" he said still waiting for the truth.

"Three days." I said giving up.

"Yuji!"

"What!"

There was silence for a minute.

"Look I don't know why you are not eating but it's not healthy you need to eat now."

"M-Megumi!?" I said surprised by the sudden grip on my wrist.

"Megumi. I said. I'm not hungry. I'm ok." I pleaded.