Baby im ready to blow my lid off

'W-what am I doing. This isn't me. I'm not the type to hurt myself. Especially on my own accord...'

'Damn it. Damn it. What is wrong with me. God. No no.' I was awoken from my thoughts by an announcement over the intercoms.

"Students we have one minute till the first event begins please make your way to your designated starting point"

'Shit.' There was still blood dripping down my arms and from the tips of my fingers. I freak out.

I rush to the sink to clean my arm glancing at the time every other second. Once I was decent I shoved down my sleeves and ran out.

I dashed out the bathroom door. In my hurry I didn't notice my surroundings and was surprised when I suddenly hit something and fell to the floor.

"I'm so sorry" I said not even sure if I ran into anyone.

"Oh Itadori" I heard a familiar voice say.

I looked up. "Oh Megumi. I'm sorry." I said he held out his hand.

"It's fine. I came here to get you but you came to me first. Now let's go we're gonna be late."

We made our way into this forest like area. "Alright! Let's here some words of encouragement Lori utahime senses!!!" I heard Gojo yell over the mics.

"Huh... eh... ehh~ some injury is unavoidable but uhhh... now and then.. go help out your friend I guess." She finished.

"Now let the sister school exchange event...BEGIN!" Gojo yelled.

We all began sprinting.

"Hey... uhh. We're do you think this cursed spirt... boss is?" I asked.

"It was most likely released between both schools starting point. But 9 times out of ten... that son of a bitch is not gonna sit still." Panda said.

"We'll split up into the Megumi squad and the panda squad for scouting. Will be counting on you after that Yuji." Maki said.

"Yes" 'Oh great.' I thought.

My arm is hurting like a mother fucker right now. 'Damn out of all times.'

After a bit more running when we ran into a small cursed spirit in the shape of a spider. "Eh it's a small fry" panda said.

We continued to charge at it when a buff burley man comes and smashes it into the floor.

"Great! Your all here!" He said.

We took a quick step back. "Yes... come at me all together."

He growled. Suddenly it was like my body moved on its own.

Even though my arms were in unbearable pain I was the first to launch at him and kick him in the face. When I did so everyone scattered.

I pushed him a good distance away. He looked back to me and smirked. I just looked at him.

"Nice speed" he complimented.

'Seriously!? I thought I landed a good one. Guess I'm not as strong as I thought.'

Yeah your actually pretty weak you know.

He stared at me wile cracking his knuckles. 'Trying to look intimidating huh.'

"All return the favor first year. Now guard like your life depends on it."

He bolted at me. And shit was he fast. I blocked my face and as I did that another spider shaped cursed spirit came in front of me.

He plunged his fist right through it and knocked me back at least 40ft back before I tripped and flew into a nearby tree.

I got the wind knocked out of me and I could hear my back crack. I sunk to the floor and looked at my arm. I was shaking.

There was blood dripping down it. Though I didn't know weather it was from my cuts or not. 'Shit'

I cringe and look up but right as I do I'm hit with a foot right in the face. I then got kicked again. And again. And again.

He stared at me with a devilish smile. He kept punching. Blood from my face spilled on the floor. As he was about to hit me once more he stopped.

I panted for a second I lowered my head and he looked at me with pity. "Done already?" He asked.

He cracked his neck and walked away. "Now witch should I pursue?" He said smugly.

I griped the grass tight. I stood up slowly.

He stopped in his tracks. "Are you for real?" I asked in a dark tone.

"You think You can just pound away at my head like that?!" I yelled.

"What if you made me even dumber than I already am!" I yelled.

He just turned around and smirked.

"Don't worry... Takeda Chan says 'men are perfect when there a little dumb'" he said. 'Wait! Who?'

"Who's that?" I ask.

"I'm not interested in any idols" I said still glaring at him.

"Yeah well then how did you know she was an idol, huh?" He said.

"You know who she is don't you" he said.

"What's your name first year?" He asked.

"Itadori Yuji." I answered.

"I see Itadori yuji, I have one question for you." He said.

'Oh man what is this menace gonna ask'

"What kinda woman is your type?" 

"Huh?"