Baby im ready to blow my brains out

"W-wha-WHAT!" Nobara yelled.

All the kids look shocked. Some were even crying.

"I can't stay here. I've gatta walk away, I'm sorry." Todo said stepping away.

Soon enough Shoko came out running alone with a folding medical cart to bring Yuji back.

"SHOKO. OVER HERE!" I yelled. She speed up.

Her usual stern face was replaced with a worried one. She ran over to Yuji.

"Crap he's in bad condition." She said.

"Will he be ok?"Maki asked sternly trying to keep her "tough upperclassman" look in front of the others.

"I believe so, but we need to get him back to my place fast. Now you two put him on the stretcher" she orderd pointing at me And Nanami.

We quickly but gentlylifted his limp body onto the stretcher when it was violently ripped from are arms by Shoko beginning to push him down the forest covered in trees to her car. Me and nanami followed and soon after Nobara and megumi.

We got to her car out in the street.

"Why the hell did you take your regular car." I asked frantically.

"Because I work alone and I don't own anything else. No if you have nothing else to say let's get going." She spat.

We laid Yuji down on her cars seats. "Alright nanami you come with me. Gojo follow behind us" she ordered me.

"What about us" nobara asked clearly worried about her friend.

"Ride with gojo" she said shutting her door.

I got in my car and the two students piled in. The drive was relatively quiet because all of us were to foucused inches yuji.

I realized that as there teacher I needed to be strong so I piped up a conversation. "So... how were the games." I asked trying to hide the sobs that threatened to escape every time I opened my mouth.

No reply.

"... is yuji gonna be ok." Nobara asked.

Hearing her sound so broken hurt me. I didn't know how to answer.

"I- I'm- im sure he'll make a full recovery." I said.

"I think she means will he be ok... mentaly". I was shocked.

I had never heard megumi sound so... broken.

"That's- well, I don't know... we're all worried... we'll figure it out though. I know we will." I said.

We made it to shokos lab and ran into the building. We walked into the room he was in last time. They were laying yuji down and began to undress him.

Nobara looked away until she was sure he had a gown on.  They began to remove the knife. as the did I saw Megumi put his hand over his mouth and nobara visibly flinched.

The pain immediately went to itadori as cuz he woke up and immediately started to freak out. "

"OW! What the- WHERE AM I!?" He yelled beginning to thrash around.

"I gotta get out" he said trying to get up be being forced down by Nanami and Gojo.

"mhph. LET ME GO." He yelled.