Dont you have somwhere to be at 7:30

We were in the middle of the last round of the games. With Yuji out we've lost some man power but we were able to regroup and go back to out old plan.

Although now it's actually just a game against the other school and not us fighting and them plotting to kill Yuji.

We were in the middle of our last round witch I could tell we all hoped would be done soon because it was getting late and we were all tired.

Soon we all heard someone screaming bloody murder. It sounded like... Yuji?!

"Does anyone else hear that" Nobara said.

"Hear what?" Kasumi said well said well rubbing her finger in her ear to remove the suposid wax in it.

"No, no I hear it to." Panda said.

"Salmon" inumaki added.

"I also hear it... it sounds like Itadori?!" I replied.

"What how the hell would that be possible he was taken out of the game he should be resting?!" Nobara replied.

"HELP, SOMONE PLEASE. GOJO! NANAMI! ANYONE!"

"That dosent matter right now. Whoever it is we have to check it out" Isaid in a hurry as I began to run as the others, even the kids from Kyoto, followed.

We brush our ways through the trees scurrying over to the place of question. We could tell something was seriously wrong and yet they were not prepared for what they saw.

There was blood everywhere. Yuji was in the middle. He had so many slits on his arm and a knife through his cheek. His screams soon died and he passed out.

Nobara covered her mouth, clearly trying, but inevitably failing, to hold in the contents of her stomach. Although only moments later she gave up as she ran to a tree and threw up.

Maki helped her and looked over to us, before breaking us from our daze and taking initiative.

"Someone call Shoko! NOW!" She yelled.

"On it!" Panda yelled.

" Shit!" I said. I began to rip off peices of my shirt and tied it around his wounds to put pressure on them.

I contemplated pulling the knife out but I didn't know what would happen if I did so I left it.

"Why are we trying to save him. If he dies then sukana is gone and are task is fulfilled." Nishimiya said.

No one replied not even the other students from Kyoto.

Soon there were harsh foot steps thrashing towards us. Gojo and nanami were soon in view.

"We heard somone yelling for us, is everything alright." Gojo asked

They looked over and saw Yuji.

"What the hell happened. I thought we told y'all that he was eliminated and not to attack him." Gojo snapped.

"We didn't attack him we found him like this" Mai said. "What... then who." Go started. "Did any of you call a doctor?" Nanami asked.

"Yes I called shoko." Panda replied.

"Ok good. Well we're waiting allow me to take a look." Nanami said. Rushing to yujis side.

I immediately backed off knowing that Nanami can do more help for him that me. I flipped Itadori face to look at the wound.

Gojo who was standing above him gasped.

"Holy shit" Nanami mumbled.

"Holy fuck, we gotta remove the knife" Gojo said frantically reaching down towards tikis face only to get his hand whacked away by Nanami.

"I know but we need to be in the right environment cuz the minute it's removed he'll begin to bleed out. we better wait for Shoko to come before we do anything with it."

I just stood back. Now that the adults were here and Shoko was presumably on his way I was able to fully register what I had seen. I immediately felt bile rise in my throat.

Kasumi stepped back as well. She held in tears. She didn't know Yuji but even so seeing anyone like this would cause a reaction out of any rational sane person.

Nanami slowly lowered yujis head.

"I-is he... Y'know, dead?" Mai asked.

"No he's still clearly breathing" I piped in a little pissed that she asked the question in the first place.

Nanami soon noticed his arms. He looked at me.

"Did you wrap these?" Nanami asked.

"I-uh... yes I did" I replied a little scared of his response.

"Good job kid. Being able to work under pressure like that is good. You'll be a good sorcerer." Nanami replied slowly unwrapping the sleeves of my shirt from yujis arm.

Gojo lightly gasped and nanami looked pained. "Kids are you sure NO one was back here to do this?" Nanami asked.

We all shook are heads. Nanami sighed and looked up to Gojo as they exchanged pained expressions

"It seems my deductions before we're correct." He said.

Gojos face morphed into one of disgust, well more disgusted than it already was.

"What- what's going on?!" Nobara asked. A scarce tone ringing her voice.

Nanami sighed. "He did this to himself..."