Im gonna eat your heart out

Shit! I thought. I quickly rolled down my sleeve and looked to the door were Gojo was standing.

"Hey Itadori... you feeling ok." Gojo asked.

"Well you scared me but otherwise I'm ok." I said.

He sat down on the couch next to me.

"Hey I'm... sorry for earlier." I looked up at him.

"That was uncalled for. It was harsh and unnecessary. We were just worried Y'know." He said.

"Worried, about what?" I asked.

"Just that you y'know... hurt yourself." He said. I was taken aback.

"W-what?! Why would you think that?!" I yelped.

"Well we just... I don't know. Your right that's crazy." He said standing up.

"All go tell Nanami everything's good you just relax for now." He said walking out.

As I heard the door close I sighed. 'Woo~ that was close.' I thought. just as i thought that the door shot open again.

"oh and by the way, were going to go see everyone tomorrow. well talk about the details later."said Gojo as he shut the door again.

"...huh?"

~0~

before i knew it, it was tomorrow and i was ready to see everyone. i didn't cut this morning cuz i was actually feeling good. 'oh man i can wait to see everyone' i thought.

"alright Gojo, what do i need to do?" i asked
with a twinkle in my eyes.

"hmm. well i need you toooo~... get in this box!!!" he said presenting the box.

"what?" i asked unimpressed.

"yes" he said calmly.

"...why?" i asked.

" cuz you cant just show up there like nothing happened you gotta make it big. that's why I hide you in the box and you pop out like "YAAAAY" and everyone is like "WOOOOOOW" ya get what I'm sayin?"

"i mean... i guess" i say getting into the box.

"great, now take these." he says handing me some white flags. at this point i didn't bother to question it and just went along cuz I've had a long hard week and this sounded like the mindless fun i used to enjoy.

i smiled at myself. i was actually happy, even being in a claustrophobic box. although it couldn't last for long ofcorce.

heeeeey~. hope you didn't forget meeeee~! sukuna hissed.

"you bastard. why cant you leave me alone for one day." i mumbled.

awwww~ c'mon. I'm not that bad~. he hissed.

"yes you are, now leave me alone." i spoke.

you didn't forget what happened right, oh wait how could you you engraved it in your arm. HAHAHAHHAHA~.

he began to cackle as i tried to block him out. 'he's right' i thought.

i felt a kick to the side of the box. that was my que to pop out.

"HELLOOOOO!"

"..."