You "die"??

I woke up to a birght light shining in my eyes. The brightness only making my throbbing headache worsen.

"Guys he's waking up"  a muffled voice said.

"Seriously?!" I heard another say.

As my eyes began to foucus I relized I was in a familiar room. The same one I woke up in last time. Although this time there were lots of people surrounding me.

"Hey buddy, how are you feeling?" I heard Gojo ask.

'Why is he acting like that?' I think to myself. He was acting like I was a child.

I go to move my legs to sit up but I soon learn one has been shackled down.

"Yuji, you idiot! why would you do something like that?!" Nobara asked sternly with tears brimming her eyes.

"Nobara calm down don't pressure him to much. He's not in the right state of mind." Shoko said.

"Alright now Itadori I'm allowing you to go home today but there are som stipulations." Shoko said.

I just looked up at her.

"...we'll first all give Gojo these. There pain medication for you healing scars. He'll be in charge of distributing them to you." She started.

"What! I'm not a child. I can take a pill by myself!" I said shocked.

"Yuji, don't fight it. You know why." Nanami said.

I just looked down in shame.

"We've also come up with some ground rules. As Suka as vessel we can't allow you to go to any normal doctor or mental facility so we've decided to let you go home, WITH constant supervision." She said.

"Wha-WHAT. You can't do that! What if I have to use the bathroom?!" I asked embarrassed.

"Then somone will came with you." She said bluntly.

"BUT I- YOU CANT DO THIS!" I said, furious.

"YUJI, this is happening no matter what you say. So stop fighting." Nanami said sternly.

I just hung my head in shame and tried not to cry.

"Ok we'll leave so you can change." She started but paused looking around the room.

"Megumi can you stay in here." She said ushering the rest out.

'Damn out of all people.' I thought. It was silent. I first put on my underwear before even taking off the gown because I don't feel comfortable flashing my genitals  like that. Then I took of the gown and began changing.

I heard a sigh from megumi and then he began to talk.

"Yuji... why" megumi asked.

"... I." I started but couldn't finish.

"Yuji we care about you. I care about you" megumi said desperately.

"I-I know it just." I couldn't finish.

To be honest I didn't know what to say.

"Yuji... please tell me why. I know a lot has been going on but what pushed you to such Lengths." He asked.

"I-it was my fault." I mumbled.

"What?" Megumi asked.

"It's my fault! ... I spent so long wondering what the reason was. Why I couldn't get this sickening feeling out of my chest. This- this DEMON telling me it's my fault." I spat.

"What do you mean your fault... and what demon?!" He asked.

"I mean sukana. Don't get the wrong idea... I'm not that crazy." I said mumbling the last part.

"Oh ok... but what exactly is your fault." Megumi asked me.

His voice sounded like he was walking on eggshells.

"Everything... fushiguro... HE sees the things that I don't see, or don't want to believe I've seen. Because of him they all come back to me, because he sees everything. I messed up. Bad. I... left a finger there. A demon came looking for sukana. Found his mom in the house and killed her. If it wasn't for that his mom would be alive. He wouldn't have caused such a panic at the school. And if it was end for that well. Junpei would of never transfigured... he would never had... d-di-ied" I said choking up on the last part.

He walked over to me and hugged me.

"Yuji... I'm sorry that happened... but we all make mistakes. No matter what sort of demon is inside of you... your a human, and apart of human nature is mistakes." Megumi said.

I knew he was trying to help but I didn't want to hear it.

"Have any of your mistakes killed anyone!?" I yelled.

"Yes!!" He yelled back.

I was taken aback. I didn't even think about what I said. God. Shit.

"My sister" he spoke more softly"

"Megumi... I'm sorry." I said stepping closer to him.

"It's ok...you didn't know... and that's not what matters right now. What matters is your health. You think if junpei were still alive... that he would want this?" Megumi asked pointing at the scar reading "I'm sorry junpei" on it

I just looked at him. My face beginning to crack once again tears began to spill from my eyes. I soon was griping to legumes shirt like it was the only thing keeping me alive.

"It's ok... your ok"