Go fuck yourself!!

I just sat there in shame listening to Gojo and Nanami talk in the other room for over until I heard the clank of the spoon against the bowl.

"C'mon." He said.

I looked up and he had the spoon close to my mouth.

I gave him a what the shit look.

"Eat it" he said, eyes motioning towards the spoon.

"You don't need to feed me mom." I said snarkly.

"Ok then you do it yourself." He said, bringing the spoon closer so I could grab it.

I lifted my chin from its place of rest I I could lean back into the chair. I crossed my arms and begun to say,

"I'm not hungruah-"

When a spoon full of cereal I shoved in my mouth. I immediately jerk up and gag without opening my mouth.

"Yuji swallow it." He said sternly.

I was in such a shock I complied and swallowed.

"Wha- what the hell?!" I yelled.

"You need to eat. I want you to finish what's in there. Weather we do this the easy way or the hard way is your choice." He says now leaning back in his chair with his arms crossed.

I glared at him.

"Look dude I'm really not huabhbw-"

I was interrupted by another spoonful shoved in my mouth.

"Are we really choosing the hard way?" He asked like a parent of a toddler.

I swallowed quickly And reluctantly took the spoon because as much as I didn't was to gain weight, I also didn't want food shoved in my face without my knowing or consent.

"I'm glad we've chose the easy way." He said.

"Shut up dad. I'm not 2" I replied but he said nothing.

~0~

It was taking a while but I was getting somewhere with what was in there. It tasted like poison on my tongue and the thought of the weight gain was becoming dreadful.

Despite that. I continued, still slowly and hesitantly to eat the food despite my hard screaming at me to get the calories out.

Soon Gojo and Nanami sensei walked in.

"Itadori, it seems your brain is severely clouded. More so than we thought. So from now on I also want someone to watch you eat." Nanami said bluntly.

"Wha-WHAT?!" I said, my cheeks burning up to a bright pink.

"First suicide watch now this." I say.

"Yuji your not taking care of yourself. You've proven that your not in the right mental state to even take care of yourself and since we can't send you to a normal mental hospital your stuck here with these rules." Nanami added clearly annoyed.

"So you think im just crazy..." I said meekly.

Gojo the chirped in,

"No no no. That's not what he's saying. He just means that you need help and that's ok,but because of the situation you are in you have to be here with us. We're Just here to help." Gojo said moving to Yujis side.

I soon just gave into the fact that I had no say and feel back down into the chair sulkingly.

Gojo looked down at the almost finished bowl in front of me.

He sighed and said,

"Good enough." Before taking it and putting it in the dishwasher.

~0~

After a wile of sitting and fiddling with my thumbs, I become bored. Megumi is still sitting in the chair next to me, mindlessly scrolling through his phone.

Nanami and Gojo had left a wile back so It was just us.

Igor up and started walking to are room and I heard another chair behind me being pushed in.

I heard his steps behind me and huffed annoyed.

I feel down onto my bed and was beginning to fall asleep again.

Get it out yuji. I heard sukana hiss.

I looked over at Megumi and he had passed out listening to music at his desk. I took that moment to hurry to the bathroom and shut the door.

I thought about cutting but remembered that the removed the sharp objects. I leaned down against the toilet and began to shove my fingers down my throat.

I made an audible gag but continued. It was painful and nothing was coming out. I soon heard scurring footsteps. And then the door swung open.

"Y-Yuji!?" He said hurrying to my side and ripping my fingers from my mouth.

"Yuji what the fuck. You can't- to you have to have food in you it's not healthy." He pleaded my hand still in his.

"I- I know I just..." I couldn't finish.

"Yuji I swear to god you can't keep hurting yourself like this. What will get you to stop all of this." He asked.

"..."

He sighed at my lack of response.

"This is gonna be a long, hard road for the both of us." He said.