Ive got some work to do

Realizing the pain i was causing Megumi was a real eye opener. thinking then about the pain I was causing everyone else around me was even more of an eye opener. 

What was i doing. All my attention was on this demon in my head. But why. Why was i giving him the time of day. 

I was so convinced that it was my fault. That no one could love me. but i was only being convinced by one. 

Sukuna.

Instead of listening to the many others around. To the ones who have taken me in. the ones who have shown me nothing but love despite this monster inside of me. The ones that told me i was loved. 

not only told but showed. 

i looked into Megumis eyes. 

"I'm sorry... i was selfish." i said quietly. 

he looked shocked. 

"I've spent all this energy listening to the thing that wants me to fail most in the world and overlooked the people around me. You all have shown me nothing but love and exceptance-" i began to choke up.

"But I-I was to focused on Sukuna t-to listen." 

"Yuji. its no-" he started.

"I was only thinking of myself. I thought the world would be better with me not in it. I thought it would make all of your lives easier. I realise now that it was an idiotic thought prosses." I stood up.

"Despite what he tells me... none of you want me dead. do you?" i asked.

"Of coerce not!" he yelped. 

I smiled. he got up and walked towards me. 

"Im glad." i said looking into his eyes.

 "i know i have been nothing but a pain this whole process but i really mean it this time... i want to get better. i know things wont get better immeadetly and there may be some set backs. and sure ive got some work to do, but with your support, and the support of others, all begin to grow past these dark habbits." i said wipeing the last remaining tears from my eyes. 

"we all have our flaws, and if you think your they only selfish person out there than youd be sadly mistaken. everyone has a bit of selfishness in them. Even me." Megumi replies.

"How are you selfish?" I asked.

"There are many ways. although i could give you and example" he said. 

Before i could answer he pressed his lips to mine. My eyes widened in shock but I soon melted into the kiss. 

I did'nt last long before he pulled away. 

"Ive been wanting to do that for a while." he said.

"Really? that seems pretty out of character?" i commented with a chuckle. 

"Well im not gonna drop my stoic stance around just anyone. only some people know that i have basic human emotions." he wispered like it was a huge secret. 

this made me giggle. 

he smiled wider than before.

"What?" i questioned.

"Nothing, I just love it when you are happy." He said.

This made tears prick in my eyes. but not because i was sad, but because i was happy. 

i hugged him again and i felt him tense for a second but relax a moment later and wrap his arms around me.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and before one of us could answer it the door slammed open. 

Suddenly Nobara walked in and we could see Gojo, Nanami, and the second years behind her.

"Hey dumb and dumber, were about to start a game of tennis and Gojo insists you two play." she says sounding annoyed but she has a soft smirk on her face.

"Is Nanami playing?" i ask with a chuckle.

"No, im going to supervise because i dont trust Gojo to be an adult." Nanami said.

"Awww, whats wrong with having a little fun." Gojo teased. 

I laughed and walked towards them. 

"We'll play!" i said

"Wait i didnt say yes!" Megumi interjected. 

"Aww com'on Megumi~ Dont be boring." I whined. 

"Fine" He sighed. "But only one round." he said with a smirk. 

"Yayyy" Me, Gojo, and Nobara said in Unison.

It was such a nice day In spring. I was surrounded by all the people who mattered most to me and we were all happy. this pure joy had me excided for the future that I would get to spend with them. It made me truly glad i was Alive. 

~END~