|𝓸𝓷𝓮|

[okay this is the only chapter I'm publishing until seductive is over. I just need to see how many people are gonna read this.]

"And ridiculous

"And ridiculous."

Draco Malfoy was not a busy man.

He owned a company called Malfoy Inc., and he had nearly every single person do things for him. His assistant would always get him breakfast and coffee, he was always ordering people around.

He loved power.

But that always seemed to come with a price to Draco. No matter how much power he had, something got taken away from him. He was tired of it- so he just stopped caring. Everybody who left his life- starting during fifth year, made him a different person.

So he no longer cared. He built walls to protect himself from what he lost. From who he lost.

When he stepped into the building this morning, it was already 11pm. He loved to sleep in, staying up late and then sleeping during the afternoon was his favorite thing to do. His feet clacked along the floor, his best friends already in the front lobby waiting for him; Pansy Parkinson and Theodore Nott.

"Just because you get to sleep late doesnt mean you need to." Theo complained as his hand held a clipboard. "You literally have a client in less than 20 minutes."

"Yeah? Kiss my ass." Draco rolled his eyes, rubbing the sleep out of them before setting his suitcase down. "Blood status?" He asked Theodore.

"Halfblood." Pansy responded for him, and Draco clenched his jaw.

But it wasn't because of the blood status, it was because of who he lost that was a halfblood. He started to despise them, hating every single one of them because his heart decided that it was going to completely fall for a halfblood.

Back in hogwarts, Draco would've actually cared if they were a halfblood. Hell, he probably would've put up a sign that said 'Purebloods only,' but he didn't. Because the very person he hated, brought him to not care about blood purity.

"Filthy fucking halfblood," he muttered, grabbing his pen and writing something down on a parchment for his assistant when he sends her down to get him lunch. "Just schedule for another da-."

"Nope," Theodore stated, popping the p. "Your not sitting this one out. It's stupid-."

"And ridiculous." Pansy commented. "If you'd stop being such a prude, maybe you'd actually start to get know one again. That's the closest thing your gonna get to her-."

Draco turned his head, blocking out what they were saying. He couldn't care hear it-

Coraline Jones.

The halfblooded ravenclaw he fell for. She changed him in ways that he didn't think he could be changed. She helped him cope in ways that she didn't even see. Her personality was something that Draco- who was in his seventh year- could never find anywhere else. It was everything about her that intrigued him.

But to her, they were just friends.

They had never been intimate, she was a fifth year and he was a seventh. But they were best friends- they were so close that no matter how good of friends he was with anyone, if Coraline wanted them gone he wouldn't even think twice before cutting them off.

But god forbid Draco Malfoy have a relationship. Because that's what she wanted- she wanted to be together and he thought his ego to big for that. So he rejected her, and they were never the same. She distanced herself, and once he actually said something about it, she tried to fix it but he was to angry.

He told her things that she never wanted to hear. Things that even made his heart twist in pain- he was so stupid when he was younger. And she left him, for good. She never spoke to him again, never even glanced his way and it made him hurt even more but he knew he did it to himself.

He would give anything to take back the things he said about her.

Because it truly was awful. He picked at every single insecurity she had. He told her that her lips were to big, her nose was to stubby and her eyebrows were even. He told her how her legs were to short and her hair was an ugly color- and that she wasnt lovable by anybody. He mentioned how her father would hit her, and how her mother wouldn't stop him.

So he couldn't blame her for leaving.

He would've left to if somebody had said those words to him. Because Coraline really did try to help him. She was such a good person for him- but he broke something that couldn't be fixed.

"Whatever." He tossed the paper down on his desk, and started making his way back to his office where he had to listen to a next patient. "I'll see you bloody idiots at lunch."

It didn't do any good.

He couldn't get her out of his head now- he never could whenever his client was a halfblood. Because he'd been looking everywhere for Coraline, every single street, every single he store. He looked everywhere but assumed she moved away once she graduated.

He made a decision that he would never forgive himself until she got the closure she needed. To tell him how much she hated him- for him to say how much he hated her for making him actually feel something. He hated how he would make her laugh just to hear her giggle, he hated how he would put a charm on the windows of hogwarts and make it seem like it's storming so she would come running for his arms where she felt safe.

It's been 6 years.

Six, and he still hasn't gotten over her. And they were even together- but they could've been.

It still crushes his heart.

But either way he made it into the elevator without toppling over, trying to get her out of his head. He got so much headaches from staying up thinking about her, and how she would keep her hair short and wear it in low pigtails. How she would always wear a tight skirt that showed her curves completely- it made him want to rip her in half with his cock.

But he respected her decision to wait until she was older.

He remembered her words.

"When we're older and we live together like best friends I think I want you to be the one to take my virginity. Your respectful."

But I wasn't when I told you that your not lovable, Coraline.

He entered his office, and literally threw his suitcase at the glass windows. It didn't break- he always put a spell on them. It made him so angry that he had to ruin every good thing he got. It made him hate himself even more-

But then his door was opening. He glanced at the time and realized he spent nearly 20 minutes talking to his friends and thinking about the girl he wished he had.

But then he watched as a girl strolled in shyly, her skirt flowing next to her hips and the white turtleneck clinging to her skin. Her short black hair was in two French braids leading into pigtails at the end. Her circular glasses settling on her nose with her cheeks blushed.

He had never had the breathe taken from his lungs before.

"Co-Coraline?"

-

-

-