|𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮|

"Oh, I can help

"Oh, I can help."

"Draco!"

Draco nearly flinched at the hard tone that was echoing near his office where he sat with Theodore and Pansy.

"Lucius!"

Oh shit.

"Malfoy!"

The door busted open, revealing a very furious Coraline and Draco actually did flinch when she slammed the door shut. His eyes darted everywhere except her face, traveling down to how her body fit in the right fitted jeans that were rolled up at the bottom, and the skin tight crop clinging to her chest.

He was nearly drooling at the sight.

But right now he knew she was upset- furious. He had told her the wrong thing to do during sex and he had seen how Coraline had gotten mad in hogwarts- he didn't even want to know what she was going to say.

"Oh, this is good." Theodore laughed with Pansy as she walked up to Dracos desk.

"Shut up Theodore." She slammed her hands on his desk making his eyes do wide and look up at her. "Do you take me as a joke? You were supposed to fucking help me!"

"Co- Ms. Jones." Draco stood up out of his seat and walked out from behind it. "I can assure you-."

Her hand connected to his cheek.

Theodore and Pansy busted out laughing- but Draco was now rubbing his palm on the soft part of his skin to where he was slapped. He'd never seen her angry-

"You. Are a bitch." She stated, glaring at him, and as soon as her hand came up to slap his other cheek he was quick to grab it.

His hand captivated her small wrist- it was so thin that when his hand wrapped around her wrist it over lapped to his own fingers. But he couldn't focus on anything other than the feel of her skin- the way she felt so smooth against his skin.

It's been so long since he felt her skin on his- because when she walked in here he didn't want to believe she was actually here. But then they'd had a conversation, and now she was standing in front of him with her cheeks flushed and his hand still holding onto hers.

"Don't be mad at me." He told her with a smirk on his face. "I was doing you a favor, because obviously he can't please you-."

"Merlin you are so- so-." She let out a frustrated huff, her face growing hotter by the moment. "You were supposed to help-."

"Oh, I can help." He took a step closer to her, "The only difference is I can help you, and not him."

Her lips let out a gasp, the reflection in her glasses making her brown eyes glimmer. For a split moment he forgot Pansy and Theo were in the room, but then he was backing away from her small petite figure, and going to slouch back in his chair with a loud green thud.

She stood there, still shocked at what he had said.

Because he knew as soon as his cock was shoved inside of her, he could have her cumming in less than a minute. And to him- to be the first one who made her cum into obliviation- meant a lot to me.

"I'm gonna- go-." Pansy and Theodore were giggling and slamming the door shut behind them while it left Coraline and Draco by there selves.

"You can always leave it to Draco Malfoy to flirt." She rolled her eyes, taking a long seat in front of his desk- and Draco noticed how her breasts bounced.

She was turning him on through her fucking clothes.

"You want actual help? Go to somebody else." He told her sternly, ready for her to leave his life completely but also stay forever. He had such mixed feelings towards her- he didn't want to hurt her again.

But hurting her boyfriend wasn't bad at all.

"Excuse me?" She asked him, furrowing her eyebrows. "This is what your supposed to do- you are a sex coach."

He gave her a laugh, twisting in his chair and fumbling a pen in the side of his mouth. "The only help I'll give you is actually give you an orgasm." His face turned deadly cold, a very serious look on his face. "If not, go to someone else."

He only watched as she clenched her thighs together slightly.

And it only made him harder- to see her flushed and her nose and cheeks red. He always loved the sight of her flustered, he used to flirt with her at hogwarts all the time but now- it was actually something serious.

Because how badly he wanted to give her pleasure was clouding his mind. The viens in his hands were popping out from restraining himself so hard.

"You can't- you can't say that to me." She softly stated, trying to sound rough. "This is your job and I just wanted your help-."

"You should've known to go to somewhere else." He flicked his eyes to hers, watching as she scolded him. "Showing up here-."

"Showing up here has nothing to go with hogwarts, you mother fucker." She stood up and leaned her palms on his desk again aggressively. "You were supposed to help me and Elliot told me-."

He laughed in her face again, making her face turn even more red. "Elliot Braxley? No wonder that loaf can't make you cum. His dicks probably four inches-."

"You would know?"

He nearly choked on his spit.

She giggled at his reaction while her eyebrow was still raised, and he was still looking up at her with a horrid expression. "Rumors went around the school you know. About his size-."

"And what if it grew?"

"I never said it didn't."

"Your being a bitch for no reason."

He huffed, rolling his eyes and finally giving up. But there was no way he could physically tell her what he was doing to wrong to please her.

There was a fine line between not pleasing and not being able to please.

He knew Elliot wasn't able to please her, and wasn't able to meet her needs like she needed. It pissed him off on another level because when she left his office yesterday, he'd thrown nearly everything on his office desk.

"I don't know what you want me to say." Draco leaned up on his desk, putting his hands together making her get a good look at his veins. "I've already told you that if your not releasing it's because he's not making you. He's not- pleasing you."

She rolled her eyes, and began to back up.

"Then would you rather him come here, so you can tell him what to do?" She asked lowly, embarrassed that she finally excepted the fact that her own fiancé couldn't please her. "I don't- I don't know what else to do."

Draco thought about it. He could give Elliot a piece of his mind, make him realize that he wasn't doing enough for his own lover.

"Yeah." He responded in a deadly tone. "Tomorrow at 2."

-

-

-