|𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮|

[took my test besties, probably only updating this story today tho.]

"Okay

"Okay.."

"Details, dude." Pansy rolled her eyes as she strolled into Dracos office-

But stopped when she saw Coraline sitting on his desk, chewing some gummy bears.

"Details about-." She turned towards Theodore who walked in behind her. "- your new home. What's it like?"

"You have a new house?" Coraline asked innocently as she ate another gummy.

Draco zoned out of the conversation, thinking back to when him and Coraline went for breakfast. He'd been wanting to do that for so long- take care of her. Take care of her pleasurable needs, but also her regular needs like buy her food.

Although she did try to cover up her hickeys on her neck. He didn't even realize he put that many on her, but when he lost his control- especially with her- it was lost completely. She looked like she had been marked for territory and it wasn't a problem in his eye sight.

At least people would think to stay away from her.

Because she was his- even if she didn't think she was, even if she tried to get with another man. She would always be Draco Malfoys, and little did he know-

She had no problem with being his.

"Okay," Theodore got out a pen, and Draco didn't understand what he was doing because he was spaced out. "So we got to hogsMeade, meet at the three broomsticks and-."

A knock sounded on the door.

And Draco furrowed his eyes in confusion when a girl walked through the door. Coraline was quick to get off his desk and take a seat at Pansy's, but she didn't like the fact that another girl had come in here.

"Theo," Draco whisper groaned. "I thought she was supposed to come at 2-."

"I'm early," the girl cut him off and Draco rolled his eyes wanting Coraline to take a seat back on his desk just so she'd cover the girl up.

And when he looked at Coraline she had the biggest frown on her face that was very noticeable. And it baffled him how she could get jealous- she was the only girl that ran through his mind. She was the only girl that actually mattered to him, relationship wise.

Draco grabbed a cup and some fire whiskey, pouring it into the cup because he didn't want to do this today. What he really wanted to do was have Coraline laid up on his chest, cuddling with her and watching a movie.

But he couldn't do that, because Theodore Nott didn't cancel his appointments.

"Okay," he cleared his throat. "What can I help you with today?" He took a sip of his alcohol, and gulped it down harshly.