|𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝔁|

[im gonna be mainly focusing on this story until it's finished, it'll be 45 chapters.]

"Draco-

"Draco-."

For the last couple of days, Coraline had been stuck to Draco like glue.

It's not that he minded- he didn't care at all. He loved how she wouldn't let him leave her for a split moment, not even to cook dinner. He loved how she would cling onto his body with her legs secured around his waist while he needed to do laundry, or walk Daisy outside.

She would ever leave his side.

And it only made him feel like she was pregnant more. It completely baffled him how he was the one to notice her body changing, to notice how she different she was acting. Coraline was always cold- he knew his penthouse was kept cold but even when he turned down his temperature- for her- she still had two blankets over her body. And her mood swings- if it was any other girl, Draco would've kicked them out rather if he got them pregnant or not. But for her, for Coraline, he'd go through the entire thing because he loved her.

Even if sometimes she had the biggest attitude.

But he didn't care, he enjoyed the endless cuddles and kisses, he enjoyed how much she actually liked spending time with him. Because that's what they had been doing, either curled up in his bedsheets and watching a movie, or in his living room playing wizards chess.

As of right now, he was standing in his kitchen with Coraline sat on the counter while he cut her up some strawberries. It was all she really liked to eat besides when he took her out to the coffee shop where she could eat an actual meal- Draco wasn't the best cook.

"Draco-." Coraline huffed as he stepped away from his pancakes on the pan, going to feed her another strawberry but kept teasing her with it. "Just let me eat-."

"It's not hard to say please, is it?" He laughed a small laugh, and she rolled her eyes while wrapping her legs around his waist, securing him in her grasp. "Lena my pancakes will burn -."

"Give me the strawberry," she pulled him into a kiss, slowly seducing him into letting her eat. He didn't want her to get full, not when he was cooking pancakes for them to eat and it was about 11 at night.

They had been doing the most random things- last night at 2 am, she had a craving to eat watermelon and cinnamon, so he drove her to the store and cut her up some watermelon while she happily ate- and they also watched princess and the frog.

She was turning him soft.

He actually giggled into the kiss, taking her by the waist and pulling her in further before slipping the strawberry into her mouth and pulling away.

She let out a satisfied hum, Draco letting out a playful scoff in return while he flipped the pancake that was cooking and hot got of her leg grasp. Coraline watching him cook, before getting an idea that Draco was not fond of.

She took her foot, and hit him in the butt.

He jerked his hips forward, nearly hitting the stove and giving her a death glare. "Did you have drugs for breakfast?"

"If your delightful crepes count as drugs, then- yea!" She laughed, her head knocking back and giggling even more.

Draco rolled his eyes, before taking the pancake off the pan with a spatula and putting it on a plate. That was the last pancake he intended on cooking, so he shut off the oven and watched Coraline take two fluffy pancakes, and drizzle syrup on them on a very expensive plate.

She carried her plate to the living room, grabbing the remote and he let her choose the movie- like he always did. He didn't care as long as she was in his lap and eating whatever she liked.

His feet led him to the couch that she was sitting on, setting his plate down so he could grasp her legs and pull her body onto his lap as she threw the remote onto the other side of the couch. He grabbed his plate again, taking a bite of his pancake and watching a satisfied look on Coralines face.

"We're watching a movie called frozen." She grinned, and he instantly knew it was another 'Disney' movie, she'd been watching them a lot lately. "I think you'll like this one though. She's got white hair- nearly similar to yours and major anger issues-."

"Watch it," he raised his eyebrows before smiling down at her. He realized he left the syrup on the kitchen, so he gently removed her off of his lap and she furrowed her eyebrows.

But she was setting her plate down faster than he could register, and clinging onto his body while he sat his own plate down. Her legs clung onto his side, her face buried in his neck and it made him become even more worried.

"Love," he rubbed her back gently, her face digging into his chest even more to hide the small tint that was added to her cheeks. "I was just getting the syrup. Are you sure your okay?"

She didn't answer him, and he released a sigh, grabbing his wand. He knew what he was about to do, was probably going to change everything but he didn't care- at this point, he had to know.

He had to know if she was carrying his child.

He pulled her face off of his chest, looking into her eyes that had now glanced down at his wand that was pressed against her stomach. "Do it," she mumbled- it was barely audible to his own ears but hearing her tell him to cast the spell only increased his heart rate more.

He didn't hesitate to prepare himself- mentally.

He knew what would happen if she was, he knew that everything would change and he'd most likely have to change his whole life for her. But he didn't care- he'd do whatever she wanted him to, whenever and however.

So he closed his eyes for a brief moment, and mumbled the spell against his lips causing both of them to suck in a breath. It was a brief moment before it happened, but it definitely made both of their eyes water.

A heart beat vibration through Coralines body, and against Dracos hand.

-

-

-