|𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽|

[mature content.]

"Draco I can't-

"Draco I can't-."

When Draco and Coraline made it home, she cuddled up to his chest on the couch.

He knew she was a little upset, but he wouldn't ruin the surprise. He planned on taking her somewhere special to purpose- in front of lots of people. He wanted the world to know she was his and he was hers.

All hers.

Draco Malfoy didn't mind if she owned him.

So here he was, his arms wrapped tightly around Coralines small body and his chin resting on the top of her head. She took small breaths as they watched a movie called 'Tangled,' and Draco honestly thought it was interesting. But he couldn't deny the bulge that was starting to form underneath her, because her legs were wrapped around his torso tightly causing him to press against her heat through the thin material of the underwear she was wearing.

He would've been embarrassed for her to feel it start to rise against her- he would've been embarrassed if she hadn't been the one to purposely provoke it herself. Because she knew what she was doing as soon as she switched her position and slightly moved her ass upwards, along with her hips causing her back to arch against him.

It drove him insane.

She was only wearing his large T- shirt and black laced underwear that was nearly a thong. After the coffee shop, they came here and ever since then- ever since she moved her hips that one time, he couldn't stop thinking about fucking her so hard he made the neighbors hear her from underneath him.

He moved his hands down, lifting his large shirt off of her slightly and revealing her arch for his eyes, his hand that wasn't holding the shirt going down to slap her ass harshly and grip it afterwards. A gasp emitted her lips, lifting her head up and he Rose and eyebrow at her, while she looked at him innocently and as if she didn't cause this.

He loved when she does that.

"Don't look at me like I'm dumb," he arched his eyebrow harder, watching her mouth slightly part but his hand stayed on her ass cheek. "You knew what you were doing, Love. Don't act stupid now, because you may be pregnant but your not that pregnant. I'll still fuck you to the point the only name you know is mine."

She let out a shaky breath, his other hand sliding up her body and up to her face. He delved a finger into her mouth, and on instinct Coraline wrapped her lips around it tightly, before swirling her tongue along the sides only to bring it back into her perfect mouth.

He shifted his hips, taking his finger out and gripping her throat before pulling her face to his and colliding their lips roughly. He gave her neck a little squeeze, earning a moan to emit from her mouth and giving him the perfect chance to slip his tongue with hers and move them in sync.