|𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝔁|

[okok, so this idea came from my bestie Lena, love her. I'm making an Instagram for this book, the username is nic_xolee.

Mature content warning.]

"Again,"

"Again,"

Draco swore he stopped breathing.

He swore on multiple things- he swore he didn't mean to say it out loud.

He swore he didn't mean for it slip out of his mouth.

He swore he didn't even care if she said it back.

But that's was a lie- because he did. It was probably the one things he cared for the most besides his mother, is hearing the girl he loved sat it back. That three letter word that somehow meant everything to him as soon as she stepped into his life.

He was so afraid- he only said it out of anger but now, he couldn't take it back. He couldn't take that word back from his filthy mouth, and it scared him. It scared him so much to know there was a possibility that she didn't love him back.

Because he loved her with his entire heart.

He always had, and he's ashamed that it had to come out of his mouth from anger- but they were in the same position they were at hogwarts. Only this time, the roles were switched. Coraline was telling him that they weren't together, and Draco was telling her that they should.

It was starting to get to his mind to much- how crazy this one girl was driving him. But there wasn't anything he'd do about it because he wanted her, needed her- worshiped her.

So he only watched as her face slightly fell, Dracos chest rising and falling constantly. She looked like she'd seen a ghost but heard the greatest news at the same time. It only made him grow more anxious, only made him switch his view to the floor, like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Draco.." her voice was soft and gentle, but it trailed off as if she didn't know what to say. He could see her out of the corner of her eye taking small steps towards him, his vision almost going blurry from tears.

"You don't- have to say it back." He huffed, silence taking over his body and defeat rising in his chest.

He tried to swallow the vile in his throat, tried to suffocate it out physically but he couldn't. Because as soon as he felt her small hands cup his face, the smoothness of her skin and how delicate it felt on his skin, he shot his eyes to hers.

"I love you." She told him softly, and she pulled him into a passionate kiss.

It sounded like music to his ears- it brought the weight off of his chest and it made him pull her waist towards his chest, holding her so tightly that she had no space to move. He moved their lips in sync, his heart completely clouded with one girl and he wasn't complaining about it.