|𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮|

[TW, brief description of blood.]

"Hey,"

"Hey,"

Draco swore he didn't do anything wrong.

But he did- because right now, he was standing on his balcony, blood stained T-shirt and a murderous look in his eyes.

He didn't do anything wrong to Coraline, because it wasn't his fault. Astoria had put him under an imperious curse- he couldn't get out of it. No matter how hard he tried he was physically forced to smile and kiss her back, but once Coraline threw her first punch it was slowly dying out of him.

And then Coraline continued to hit her, and as soon as Astorias wand dropped out of her hand he didn't have a chance to apologize before before she apparated, a broken look on her face and it made his heart twist with pain. But there wasn't anything he could do about it because he still had to deal with the devil herself.

And he did deal with Astoria.

Because she was lying on his kitchen floor, along with his father and they were both unconscious, the only difference between the two is that Astoria was actually lying in a pool of her own blood, and Lucius was just beaten to a pulp.

Astoria was dead, and Draco did not feel guilty.

It's like something had snapped in him- he could never catch a break. He could never just have a peaceful week with the women he loved without those two bastards messing it up. So he did the one thing he does the best,

Fix the problem.

And now he only had one more person to fix, and he intended on doing it but he didn't want to make her feel worse. He wanted her to be comfortable with talking to him and he knew right now she just needed space but his heart needed her.

Draco rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand, the front of his palm completely covered in his fathers blood from hitting him. Because after Coraline left him, he lost his mind. He lost his control and he tied Astoria up, taking advantage of the fact that she was already beaten, and then he called his father over to have a small 'chat' that resulted in Draco throwing a punch to his face in the middle of his living room.

Did he care? No.

Was he guilty? No.

His balcony door opened, his hands getting dried blood on the knob and he went to his bathroom to wash up. But as soon as he stepped into his room he heard Pansy's shriek of terror and it made his eyes go wide while he walked towards his bedroom door.

He stepped out of his bedroom, looking at Pansy who was grasping onto Theodores hand for her dear life.

"I'd prefer you not look at something like that." Draco stated bluntly, his voice sounding tired.

Because it was an awful scene really- blood was covering the counters, hand prints of blood on the floor and for some twisted reason- he fucking smiled at what he accomplished.

"Draco- what-." Pansy was completely lost for words, and terrified for Theodore because he let Draco do it. "Are they dead-."

"Astoria is," he raised his eyebrows, no giving a care in the world because he finally got his revenge on the people who hurt him. "But my father, he's just unconscious."

"I feel like a proud mother," Theodore stated, a smile forming on his face as he stared down at Lucius. "Bastard always hit on my mum when we went over to your house-."

"Theodore your not a girl," Pansy rolled her eyes, before taking her hand away from bus and rubbing her eyes. "I'm guessing the reason Coralines upset isn't your fault?"

"No." Was the simply response he gave, before drawing out his wand. "I want to speak to her-."

"Not when your kitchen is a murder scene!" Pansy cut him off, coming closer and Draco rolled his eyes. "She doesn't even- fuck, Draco. This looks really terrible, and you need to make it up to her with something more than sex."

"Hey," Draco sounded offended, putting a hand to his heart playing like he was hurt. "I don't apologize with sex-."

"Bull shit." Theodore put in, his voice echoing through the penthouse.

"Look, I'll get this cleaned up, and then I'll-." Draco paused, because he knew what he wanted to do he just didn't know how to do it. "Can you help me?" His voice was nervous and Pansy smiled at him while nodding her head yes.

They heard a groan, and Draco instantly turned his head to look at Lucius who was clearly in pain.

Draco kicked his face back onto the floor, knocking him out again.

And he released a chuckle- it felt good to have power over someone who had it over him his whole life. So he didn't care, and he only watched as Pansy scrunched her face up. He didn't expect her to take this lightly- she had never seen something so gory.

"Well that's one way to shut him up," Theodore walked around him and Astorias body's, going to the cabinets. "Do you have any chips?"

Draco rolled his eyes, "Yes Theo."

-

"Okay, just wipe down that counter and I think we're good."

Draco listened to pansy's words, taking another cleaning wipe and wiping down his kitchen counter for the fifth time in a row. He'd been cleaning the place up, getting prepared to talk to Coraline again and it made his stomach full with butterflies just thinking about seeing her angelic face again.

He couldn't wait to see her again- even if she bitch slapped him, yelled at him and cursed him out. It didn't matter as long as he got to see her again, and at least attempt to make himself up.

He needed to.

"And we need to go to the store if you want everything perfect." She told him putting the wipes down. "It'll be hard to get her out of the flat you bought her-."

"I don't want to hear about how terrible I made her feel," Draco responded, tossing the wipe in the trash can and waiting for Pansy to get finished.

She walked towards him and got ready to Apparate, while they prepared Draco to get ready for an actual date at his own house.

-

-

-