|𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷|

[okay, I need your opinions because I feel like I'm disappointing you guys. I'm thinking about just updating this story, and focusing on it until it's finished or focus on one story at a time. So it could be foreplay or imperial or this one.

Just need your opinions.]

"Which i really don't blame you,"

Draco decided his decision.

It was six in the morning- he was standing out on his balcony with a cup of black coffee in his hands, no shirt on and just a pair of grey sweatpants. He would be forced to go to the three broomsticks at two today for his best friend-

But he made his decision to buy Coraline a flat.

He couldn't do it anymore- he could handle her using him for sex, he could handle just pleasing her. But to have her sleeping in his bed, to have her curled up on his lap like he meant something to her was driving him insane. But that's all they were..

Friends with benefits.

He wasn't even sure if he could call them friends- but he finally bought her a flat. He knew she wasnt going to talk about her feeling, and Draco wasn't ready to talk about his.

And until then, they would remain what they are right now.

Which he hated- he hated it with his whole heart because he couldn't love her the way he wanted to. But then again he didn't even know what love was. And every time she wasn't around he didn't give an ounce of thought to that word but as he looked behind him through his patio door, he saw Coralines body tangled up in the sheets, her eyes fluttered closed and not having her glasses on.

He knew he fell in love with her, the day she made him feel like he mattered.

He remembered it very vividly.

But either way, he took another sip of his coffee and as soon as his phone began to ring- he accidentally jumped and dropped his cup out of his hand.

Fucking Parkinson.

He didn't even know what she could be doing up this early in the morning, but as he watched his cup fall from the balcony, he couldn't see it hit the ground because he was so high up. He took his phone out of his pocket- lucky he had it on him so it didn't wake up Coraline, and answered Pansy.

"I don't know why your calling me at six in the morning, but I'm not in the mood to hear your bullshit-."

"Would you shut up?" Pansy snapped at him, and through the line of the phone he could clearly hear Theodore in the background. "Your father is a complete asshole Draco. He's trying to buy me out of my own store out of spite because you left him."

Draco rolled his eyes. Pansy owned a dress company, and she made a very good profit off of it. And Draco always knew his father was someone who didn't care about other people's feelings, so of course he'd do something to mess with Dracos best friend just to get back at him.

"Which i really don't blame you," she stated calmly, "But it's pissing me off. And what's worse? He ran into Harry on his way in the store and filed a complaint- I don't even know how that's possible!" She shrieked into the phone, hurting Dracos ears.

"Would it make you feel better if I talked to him?" Draco compromised, trying to calm his best friend so he could go back to sleep. "Just let me enjoy my last night of sleep with Cor-." He cut himself abruptly.

"What?"

"Huh?"

"Draco I swear to god-."

"Swearings bad-."

"If you bought her a flat I will never speak to you again-."

"That's a lie." He hung up the phone, stuffing his phone back in his pocket and opening his patio door quietly.

He stepped in, watching Coraline stir in her sleep and the duvet fall over her body, her only being in her undergarments. His breath hitched in his face at the sight of her only in underwear, her body being completely gentle and soft.

He sighed deeply, slipping into the covers beside her and pulling her into an embrace.

This was going to hurt a lot more than he intended.

-

When Coraline finally woke up, Draco was in his kitchen with her breakfast.

He went out and bought her a whole lot more then he intended- furniture for her new house and food. So now he was sitting at one of his barstools, staring into space while he freshly warmed up her pancakes and sat them down for her to eat.

She came out of his bedroom in another one of his shirts and sweatpants, her hair all messy and glasses pushed up to her eyes- he thought she looked beautiful.

"I got you breakfast," he murmured, bringing a cup back to his lips that was oddly filled with apple juice this time.

"Thank you," she smiled at him, completely oblivious to what bomb he was about to drop on her.

"Coraline," he started, sitting his cup down and he couldn't look in her eyes- he couldn't see her reaction without it breaking him. "I bought you a flat. It's yours- you can move in as soon as possible." He didn't mean for it to come out rude, he really didn't mean it.

And the silence that lingered between them made his heart thrum in his chest. He was nervous- it didn't matter whether she reacted both ways, it would still break him. If she acted like it didn't phase her, then his heart would've completely shattered, but if she acted like it hurt her his heart would've hurt even more. He was only waiting for her to speak up about her feelings- but he knew he wouldn't.

And that was the difficult part because Draco wouldn't neither.

"Oh."

It was barely a whisper- barely audible but he caught it. Her voice was still soft- she didn't expect him to actually buy her one. And Draco knew that, knew that she would've probably preferred to stay here instead of by herself but he also knew it was simply for pleasure.

"I just thought-."

"Yeah," she backed away from him, her face contouring in despair. "I haven't got many things to pack- just my- my blanket. You can Apparate me whenever you'd like."

To say his heart fell into the pit of his stomach would be an understatement.

She was acting like it phased her- but it didn't at the same time. He couldn't blame her- but his heart simply couldn't do it anymore. The constant urge to have sex for pleasure, the constant urge for her to get pleased by him was nearing him to lose his mind. But then again, he'd done it to himself.

Because he clearly told her he didn't care if she used him.

"Coraline, you don't-."

"No no," her eyes fell to the floor, and he finally to the chance to look at her. She gulped a lump in her throat, shifting backwards still. "That's ok- okay." She turned her body around and went back into his room to grab her blanket.

Hearing her voice crack made his heart replicate the action.

-

-

[I give you permission to slap Draco.]