|𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮|

[ok, I've decided I will not be giving this story a bad ending, it's not my taste anyways so.

And I am updating on the mafia book today, because I feel like it.]

"Pansy

"Pansy."

Draco had Coraline on the couch, cuddling her small body.

She told him about his father- and his response was immediately no. There wasn't any way he was letting Coraline within 90 feet of Lucius, knowing what he does to Draco.

Lucius was someone Draco never wanted Coraline to meet, for the soul purpose of, if Lucius would hit Draco, the fear of him not holding back on hitting Coraline was built up in his mind. He would never allow to her be hit by a man, much less his own father.

It wasn't a choice- not for him.

Then again, not much was a choice when it came to her for him. It wasn't a choice to let her go, it wasn't a choice to make her feel unwanted again, it wasn't a choice to put her in danger. He wouldn't ever have a choice with her.

So he had her on the couch, bundled up in a warm fuzzy blanket, a bowl of strawberry's in her hand and her head resting on his chest as she looked at the muggle technology. His arms were wrapped around her tightly, her body heat radiating off of her and onto him.

"I'm worried." Coralines voice nearly made him jump out of his thoughts.

"Love, I'm really sorry." He gave her forehead a gentle kiss. "But the only way for you to meet him with your mother, is if I'm with you. And right now I really don't want to see-."

He was cut off when she leaned her head off of his chest, setting her strawberries down on the table and aiming to straddle him. He let her, and she cupped his face in her small hands.

He knew why she was worried- for her mother. Coraline didn't want her mother there without someone ensuring she was safe, someone making sure she didn't fall into the same hands as Draco did. She prayed that Lucius didn't try anything- didn't get violent with her because she doesn't want Lucius to touch her.

"I understand," she gave him a small smile before pressing her lips to his gently.

He instantly kissed her back, pulling her waist closer to his body and slid her hands around her back, not wanting to let her go. He held her in his arms, her hands wrapping around his neck and deepening the kiss.

They shared the same breath, panting for air every second they stopped kissing, only to collide their lips back together. A small moan escaped her lips, trying to get more of him and he quickly got the hint, reaching down to cup her ass and stand up.

His feet carried him to the bedroom, his tongue swirling with hers. His foot kicked open the door-

A knock sounded on the door.

"Go away!" Draco shouted, before capturing her lips with his again and waiting for the next ridiculous person to show up at his door to go away.

But they continued to pound on the door,

"Fuck," he rolled his eyes, taking his lips off of hers and gently setting her down. His legs carried him to the door, a highly annoyed expression on his face as he walked.

Now, he was left with a bulge in his pants.

But, nonetheless, he opened the door to hear someone let out a painful groan, and his eyes landed on Theodore who was slouched over Adrains shoulder while blood leaked from his head.

Draco instantly narrowed his eyebrows, but still opened his door wider to find out what had happened to his best friend. Adrian took one glance at Coraline and his eyes were instantly drawn to her- it pissed Draco off.

"Put him on the couch," Draco rolled his eyes, ready for Adrian to get the fuck out of his penthouse. "And maybe explain me to what happen?"

"Pansy." Theodore slurred, lifting his arms up like a dead body and then dropping back down. "Told me I was a whore and-."

"Are you drunk?" Coraline asked Theo, a wet washcloth in her hand and trying to clean his wound.

She started to slightly clean off the blood that trickled down his forehead, and once she reached the wound, he let out a hiss. But he let her clean his forehead as she gently padded it over the large cut, blood still spilling out of it.

"Pansy did that to you?" Draco asked again, and then he turned to see Adrian who was still checking out Coraline. "How about you explain Adrian, besides looking at my girls ass."

My girl.

He didn't even realize he had called her that- but she stopped her movements, her eyes wide and Draco would've regret saying it if Adrian hadn't been affected by it, but he was. Adrian scrunched up his face in disgust, anger ridding his body and Draco didn't care one bit.

"Hm?" Draco raised his eyebrows at Adrian, watching him roll his eyes.

Adrian sighed deeply, leaning up on the couch. "Pansy came into the pub we were in, she was crying and started yelling at Theodore. He was already drunk- but she punched him multiple times and then he fell face first on the floor. That's what happen, don't ask me why she punched him I don't-."

"I already know why," Draco rolled his eyes, trying to get rid of the jealousy he felt for him towards Coraline.

But she was his.

"Theo told me to bring him here," Adrian muttered, sulking in the fact that he thought Draco and Coraline were together.

They should be.

But Draco was to afraid to ask her- the last time they were in that situation he rejected her harshly and then she left him. He couldn't have her leave him completely, so he decided in his mind that he wouldn't bring it up at all.

"He can crash here tonight, but you can leave." Draco told Adrian and watched his face twist in disgust.

He saw Coraline out of the corner of his eye, go back into his room and shut the door behind her. He glared at Adrian before walking back into his own room, anger fuming off of his body.

He didn't understand why Coraline was upset, but whatever he did he'd apologize. When he entered the room he saw Coraline staring out at the city, the sun nearly going down and her hair was in a messy bun.

"I think I missed the part where you decided I was yours." She turned around and raised an eyebrow at her, cocking her head to the side. He could tell she wasn't mad about it, but he knew she wanted him to do it the right way instead saying it out of jealousy. "You can't do that Draco. You say things out of jealousy and-."

"And what?" He took a step closer to her, watching her face glare at his. "You expect me to just sit and watch Adrian look at you like you don't sleep in my arms at night?!"

"Well were not together- you can't make anything official out of jealousy-."

"Well we should be together, Coraline." He spat harshly. "Because I fucking love you."

-

-

-