|𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮|

[I really want coraline to go to Paris with Draco and Theo😩.

This chapters kind of a filler, so you should comment things you want to happen in this story ->.]

"Yeah, but that's the problem,"

"YOUR SUCH AN IDIOT!" Pansy practically kicked open the door to Dracos pent house harshly.

Draco and Coraline were on the couch, her in his lap with a blanket wrapped around her and some jellybeans. She preferred the blue ones, so Draco made the women at the store open a shit load of bags until one of them was filled up with only blue jellybeans.

But she jumped in his arms when the door opened, her jellybeans slightly spilled and in strolled Pansy and Theodore looking a total wreck. Draco didn't have work today, so he wanted to relax with Coraline but now he was slightly interested in what Pansy was yelling at Theodore for now.

"Guys," Coraline groaned. "You made me spill my jellybeans-."

"I'm sure your sugar daddy can buy you more," Theodore laughed, and Draco nearly choked while looking at him with wide eyes.

"Seriously?" Pansy slapped Theodore on the back of his head causing him to wince. "Your making a joke right now? I AM LIVID WITH YOU-."

"YOUR THE ONE WHO DIDNT LET ME-."

"THEODORE-."

Draco had enough of the yelling, grabbing his wand that was on his tiny table by the couch and making his wand a microphone. He pushed Coralines head down to his chest, covering her ears with his other hand.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He shouted into the microphone, causing Pansy to jump and Theodore to stop yelling.

Pansy huffed, "We're in a bit of a pickle, Draco." She told him, taking something out of her pocket that was a small plastic white thing in the shape of a long rectangle.

Coraline gasped, tossing her jelly beans down and getting out of Dracos lap. He watched her toss the blanket down gently, his sweatpants that she was wearing were so big on her. But she had on one of Pansy's cropped tops on- and it made Draco still find her even more attractive.

It'd been two days since he cried on the couch in Pansy's lap. Coraline hadn't found out about it- and they have yet to talk about the actual fact that she's been staying with him for nearly four days now, and it was driving him insane. He wanted to know if she would just either let him buy her a flat, or move in with him- but he knew it would be to soon. But Coraline was very comfortable around him, she ate whenever she wanted and last night she even cooked for the both of them.

It made his heart melt.

"Don't tell me your-." Coraline stared down at the little rectangular thing, and it made Draco stand up to see what they were looking at.

He strides towards them, moving Theodore over as they were all now in a circle looking at what seemed to be a plastic thing with two red lines on it. Draco furrowed his eyes in confusion. He read the labels- and he instantly knew what it was.

"Is that what pregnancy tests look like?" He asked, and Theodore slapped a hand to forehead in dissatisfaction. "Parkinson are you-."

"Me?" Pansy's face suddenly paled. "Fuck no. But this idiot right here-." She pointed to Theodore who was now looking down with a crooked smile on his face. "Got this girl pregnant- I was gonna bring here but you know, everyone seems to start to like you Malfoy-."

"Don't bring my good looks into this-."

"Would you stop being so cocky," Coraline hit his chest, but it didn't hurt at all. "Whoever you got pregnant Theo, you have to stay unless she doesn't keep the child. It would be wrong."

Theodore huffed, still having a crooked smile on his face to try and diffuse the tension. "Yeah but that's the problem," he started, making everybody confused and furrow their eyebrows.

Coraline looked at him with her eyebrow raised. She began tapping her foot waiting for him to speak and when his face had a blush growing on it, she knew he didn't want to tell them.

But Draco only did what he usually does when he was waiting for someone to speak. He stared at Coraline. Her side profile was something he didn't think he'd ever get enough of, her button nose curved so perfectly and her plump lips looked so kissable. Her eyelashes were long- she didn't even need mascara at times.

"I would speak if Mr. blondie over there wasn't staring at Coraline-."

"I was looking at my microwave, thank you." Draco snapped, trying to hold the blush that was slowly rising to his face.

Pansy rolled her eyes and cut through the circle, taking a seat on Dracos couch.

Draco knew she was stressed out- he knew that Pansy had always taking a liking to Theodore but she put it behind her because she didn't want to ruin their relationship. He didn't understand how she was so calm about this, but he guessed it wasn't a big enough crush to actually care what he did with other girls.

Theodore awkwardly took a seat across from her on Dracos fourth couch- he had five. Coraline was going to take a seat beside Draco but he decided he wanted her back on his lap. So he grabbed underneath her thighs and pulled her onto his lap sideway, looking down at her to see how flushed her face was. But she gave him a cheeky smile-

His stomach erupted in butterflies.

"Talk." Pansy's voice rung in his ears, snapping him out of his trance.

"Before you look at me in disgust I was drunk-." Theodore started, awkwardly rubbing his hands on the back of his neck. "It was me, Adrain, Blaise, and some kid name Graham Montague. There was a girl- I think her name was Romilda Vane. She wanted to get-."

"Oh Jesus Christ," Pansy groaned, leaning her elbows on her knees to give Theodore a death stare.

"She wanted to get railed!" He stated in a scared yet awkward tone. "And we were there- it didn't mean anything but now she's fucking pregnant and it could be any of us-!"

"All of you fucked her?" Draco rose an eyebrow at him, while Theodore shook his head. "Theo what have I taught you?!"

"How was I supposed to know she was a whore?" He rubbed his temple in frustration. "Me and Blaise were completely wasted- and we were gonna bring her here to you to see if you could at least try to see if the child was mine but then we remembered you had Coraline over-."

"What does Coraline have to do with any of this?" Draco asked, looking down at Coraline with curiosity.

She had a look of disgust written on her face, her hands fumbling from anxiety. Draco furrowed his eyebrows even more and it didn't take him but three seconds to realize they probably weren't friends.

"As much as you liked her in school you don't pay attention very well." Pansy huffed, and Draco instantly snapped his eyes away from Coralines, twisting his head out of embarrassment. "Romildas the one who told her to kill herself in the library that night- you know, after astronomy?"

"Then in that case.." Dracos anger flared, and he tried to control it. "I'd like to have a word with her.

-

-

-