|𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮|

"Nope,"

"Nope,"

Draco stared down at the girl on his chest in complete disbelief.

His mouth gaped open, his arms loosening around her. Never in a million years would he have thought that she would've asked him that.

Apart of him wanted to be angry with her, wanted to push her off of his chest and get dressed, leaving her by herself because of what she just said. But another part of him felt terrible- terrible for even allowing to put that thought in her head, for allowing her to ever think for a minute that someone else was better than her to him.

But another sad part was screaming at him, telling him to not blame her because she'd been cheated on from a five year relationship, nearly married and then made to be pregnant just so her ex could take the baby and leave. It was screwed in the head- he couldn't blame her for being insecure and feeling like he would cheat on her, especially after he left her at a coffee shop and not telling her where he went even if he had good intentions.

But still - he couldn't believe that she had just asked her that.

Did she not understand?

He'd never said 'I love you,' to anyone else beside his mother and her. He told her that phrase because he meant it, not just for fun. And she didn't seem to understand that once those words left his mouth he was permanently hers, he wouldn't be able to let go of her after that.

He never would anyways.

"Say something," she mumbled softly, her head still buried into his chest before he pulled it up gently.

He searched her face, her brown hues staring into his grey ones and it swirled with an emotion he was too familiar with; fear. She was scared to lose him, it was clear as day how scared she was that he would just leave her. "I would never cheat on you, Love. You just have to trust me."

Her face laid full of fear- still, even after he had already impregnated her. "O- okay," she let her emotions get the best of her, and her eyes pooled. She knew it was because of her hormones and being pregnant, she knew it was because of how scared she was to get cheated on.

His hand came up to her cheek before caressing it gently, causing her to instantly lean into his touch, her tears nearly falling over the lid of her eyes. "Darling, please don't cry. I'm right here- I'm not going anywhere and I'd never leave you." He sat up straight, pulling her to straddle him and her arms wrapped around his neck while she lightly started to sob. "Don't you get it? I love you. Your the only person I want."

"I'm sorry-." She choked up, a single tear falling on his bare chest because of her crying. "I just don't want you to ever get tired of me- I'm not-."

"Coraline, stop." He lifted up her head again, seeing how red her cheeks and nose had become and it made his heart crack in the tiniest bit. "I will never get tired of you- if you even knew how long I'd waited for you to be in my arms like you are right now, if you knew how my mind worked, you wouldn't be saying these things, trust me."

"I love you," she looked into his eyes, all teared up and sniffling while she cuddled closer to him.

He gave a small giggle, "I love you, Chéri."

-

Draco sat in his kitchen, cooking dinner for Coraline - more like a whole family. Because Pansy and Theodore were sitting in his living room also, talking away with Coraline.

And as soon as Parkinson walked through that door- he noticed how she slightly became bigger in the stomach area.

She looked just like Coraline, a small bump appearing and forming. It didn't take long for Draco to figure it out, especially from the way she spoke this morning over the phone. He didn't say anything about it though, he'd let Pansy have her moment and tell them on her own.

So here he was, stirring pasta and slicing up more fruit for his witch. She'd been craving it a lot lately- oddly with cinnamon sprinkled over it and he didn't mind, he would give her whatever he wanted as long as she was happy. She also wanted some jellybeans too- which he happily went to hogsMeade and did the same thing he did last time- make the worker get a bag of just blue jellybeans for her even though they didn't sell them in one colored packages.

He poured some of the blue jellybeans in her fruit bowl, sprinkling some cinnamon on the mixed fruits before walking to the living room and handing them to her softly.

"Thank you," she smiled at him, her body wrapped in his big green fluffy blanket while she went back to talking to Pansy.

He caught a glimpse of Theodore making his way to the kitchen, and before Draco could even stop him, he was reaching in the pan and grabbing a noodle of pasta and tossing it in his mouth like it was a grape. Draco rolled his eyes, "You couldn't wait until everyone else ate, Nott?"

"Nope," Theo responded as he popped the 'P.'

Draco gave it another stir before quickly getting some bowls out and starting to make their plates for everyone. He glanced back at Coraline who was giggling as she bit into a slice of kiwi, and seeing a smile on her face after she'd completely sobbed in his arms made his heart do a flip.

Because for some reason she didn't quit crying after she told him she loved him and he said it back- he ended up cradling her while they got dressed and let Daisy into the room, and they all cuddled while she continued to lightly sob in his arms. He knew it was because of. Pregnancy hormones, he knew she was just emotional so he let her cry and even rubbed her back.

"Am I gonna get a fruit bowl?" Theo asked from the living room as Draco carried Pansy and Coralines plate to them. "Or is that for the girl who's turned you soft-."

"Theodore, don't push it." Draco glared at him harshly, setting down Pansy's plate before turning to his witch again and pressing a light kiss to her cheek while he gave her the bowl of pasta. "And no, that's only for her. She eats fruit like crazy-."

"You should try putting it some on your dick and maybe you'd get some head-."

"Theo I'm eating!" Pansy hit his arm, causing him to stop talking and quickly make sure she was okay. "Anyways, we have an announcement. We're-."

"It reeks of human in here."

Draco snapped his head towards Daisy, who woke up from her nap and once he noticed that she talked in front of Theodore and Pansy, his eyes went wide and he quickly motioned for her to leave. "Daisy shut up!" He whispered to her, causing Daisy to nearly growl at him if Coraline hadn't said anything.

"Don't tell her to shut up when your the one who got us into this mess in the first place," she told Draco sternly, glaring at him from the living room.

Pansy set her fork down and cleared her throat looking at Draco with a worried look. "Call me crazy if I'm wrong, but did the dog just talk?"

"Yep." Daisy responded as she walked into the living room on all four paws. "And you can thank your idiot friend for it."

"This is why we don't get along! Your such a-."

"Would you just shut up," Pansy huffed, looking at Theodore who was titling his head and looking at Daisy. "I'm here to tell you that we- that I'm pregnant."

Coralines eyes widened before turning into a smile, and Theodore looked at Pansy with a hint of love in his eyes. Draco would tell by the way he was looking at her that he wanted to he with Pansy, and he hoped he wouldn't mess it up.

Because seeing his two best friends finally he happy while he was happy as well, made him smile a cheeky smile. Because they could finally be in peace, they could finally be happy and together at that.

-

-

-