|𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮|

[one more chapter guys 🥺.]

"My eyes are up here, Love

"My eyes are up here, Love."

Draco layed in bed with Coraline in his arms.

She was nine months pregnant- nearly ready to pop. He'd been keeping a close eye out, waiting for her due date to roll around. It was in a few days, not far from now and it honestly made his stomach fill with butterflies at the thought of their son finally being born.

He couldn't wait- he absolutely couldn't wait to raise this child with her. They'd figured out a name, Scorpius. They named it after another star constellation, which fit perfectly for Draco since he was named after one himself.

For the past four months, they'd been having fun with the just the two of them. They'd gone out in the middle of the night, Draco letting Coraline stand through the sun roof of his car and drive around New York as she giggled through the air. They'd snuck off to the public library and giggled to themselves while they made fun of other people because they used magic to scare them. Endless cuddles on the couch, kisses to the forehead and reading books to each other was what made them stay together and never once doubt their love. Draco felt like a teenager again, doing all of the things they had done.

It made him feel like he never lost her.

But that was all over now- he had more to focus on then dwelling on the past for the rest of his life. Because he had a fiancé and a child that was about to be born, which meant he needed to step up and learn how to he a father. Apart of him was scared to be a father-

How could he learn when all hed gotten from his father was slaps to the face?

"What are you thinking about?" Coraline asked him softly, feeling his heart rate increase against his chest as a memory flashed in his mind of his father hitting him.

"It's nothing, Angel." He mumbled softly, wrapping his arms around her waist protectively before he leaned down and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Let's shower."

She nodded her head in agreement, having Dracos support in helping her up and lifting her body so she could sling her legs off of the bed. He walked on the other side to where she was, picking her up gently bridal style and carrying her to the bathroom.

It was about 6 at night, causing the city lights to be slightly bright through the glass windows in the bathroom as they mixed with the sunset. Draco set her down on the counter gently, before going to turn the shower on and sliding down his sweatpants watching her eyes travel from his chest all the way to his cock that sat in his underwear.

"My eyes are up here, Love." He laughed, walking towards her and slipping off her shirt by grabbing the end of it softly.

She slightly giggled, before raising her hips so he could take her shorts off. As soon as they were off she wrapped her legs around his bare torso, pulling him in and pulling him into an unexpected kiss. He kissed her back, his eyebrows furrowed before he deepened it and she moved her lips with his in sync together.

"Mm- Coraline-," he tried to pull away, but she slid her tongue across his lips and he gave up, wrapping his arms around her waist and then leaning down further.

A small moan left her lips as he let her tongue enter his mouth, exploring his taste and letting their tongues swirl together while she sat on the bathroom counter and let him make out with her. This is what they often did, made out because they really couldn't do anything else besides him giving her an orgasm by his tongue.

Draco pulled back abruptly, a smile on his face as his lips were swollen and he stared down at her with love swirling on her face. He rolled his eyes playfully, before grabbing her again and holding her to take her in the shower, "Stop getting me distracted." He teased her, a small giggle leaving his lips.

Right when they aimed to get in the shower- a warm liquid ran down Coralines thighs.

And she wouldn't have felt it unless it didn't hit her feet, but her face horrified and Draco hadn't noticed- he'd already been getting her stuff ready in the shower so she could get cleaned off.

"Dra- Draco I think my water just broke-." Her breathing became unsteady, and she was growing scared. She knew it was normal to have her baby a few days early, but she thought she still had time before she had to go through the excruciating pain of actually having this child.

Draco stopped what he was doing, looking back at her and noticing liquid on her thighs. She hadn't gotten in the shower yet- he started to freak out. His hands turned the knob to the shower faster than he could process and he gripped her clothes before slipping her shirt on, and then pulling her shorts back on gently.

"Fuck fuck fuck-." He pulled his pants on while he made his way through his bedroom, he nearly tripped with how fast he was trying to get his pants on.

The small little vial that would help her apparate without it hurting was sat on his desk, and he grabbed it before tossing on his shirt and handing it to her to drink. His eyes were darting everywhere, his pulse speeding up and he couldn't imagine how she felt.

Coraline swallowed the vial, before Draco picked her up bridal style and apparated them to St. Mungos.

"Don't- don't leave me when they take me away-." She gripping onto his shirt with her fist, and that's when the pain started to kick in, causing a whimper to leave her mouth and her eyes fill with tears. "I'm scared Draco."

"I know you are, Love." He leaned down and kissed her forehead before a doctor rolled in a bed, and Draco had no choice but to lay her on it. "I'm not leaving."

He followed the cart into a room, and hospital noises filled his ears. He was nervous- he didn't want anything to go wrong and he definitely wasn't leaving her.

"Sir, I'm gonna need you-."

"No," he pushed through the doctor and watched someone else hook her up to another stable bed. "You either lose your job, or let me stay in here with her."

-

-

-