|𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮|

"Fuck,"

"Fuck,"

Draco walked down the corridors of hogwarts, because Coraline had asked him to meet her in the empty potions classroom.

He didn't know what she wanted to talk about, they never really talked about anything serious but he went anyways because he actually felt something for her. He knew it was wrong- she was just an innocent fifth year, who was hopelessly in love with Draco Malfoy.

But the thing Draco hated the most, was that he didn't know if what he was feeling was something temporary, or if he actually felt something real for this girl. He didn't understand if once he got her in bed, the feeling would either go away or leave him wanting more.

And someone never left him wanting more.

He entered the empty classroom, looking around to see Coraline, who was sat on a desk with her legs swinging back and forth. She wore her usual uniform, and what stood out to him was that she wasn't trying to get his attention with her body, she never had her uniform tight like other girls. Her hair was in French braids that traveled into pigtails - she always wore her hair like that, and it made Dracos heart swell for some reason.

She looked up at him with an innocent smile, her eyes lighting up as she watched him enter the room. She gently got off the desk, patting down her skirt and he watched her intently.

"You wanted to speak?" His tone was gentle, unlike the tone he used for anybody else in this school.

"Um- yes," a harder blush crept onto her face as she looked up at him with innocent and cute eyes. "I have to- tell you something.."

"Go on, Lena." He slightly laughed, her feet carrying her a small step forward. "What is it?" He asked, once he saw how serious she was.

"Draco," she started and fumbled with her fingers nervously. He'd never seen her like this, she was always energetic and full of laughter, he'd never seen her so shy and quiet. "I can tell you anything without you judging me, right? You won't stop being my friend?"

"I'd never stop being your friend," he reassured her as she took a deep breath in.

Her eyes went down to the ground, "I don't- I don't want to be friends anymore, I- I want something.. more."

Draco stayed silent.

He knew what she was asking, knew exactly what she meant and now understood why she was acting so weird and shy. But instead of being the mature person he should've been, he let his pride and reputation get the best of him.

Draco did want a relationship with her, he wanted to be able to kiss her and cherish her like normal people would. But he wasn't even sure of his own feelings, and he thought that he wouldn't be a great boyfriend. He knew she deserved someone better, someone who knew how to treat a women better than just outside of sex.