|𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂|

[okay this chapter doesn't start off where it left, but it'll explain things with Astoria.

TW, abuse and mentions of sexual assault.]

"Draco

"Draco."

Draco was sat in Malfoy manor.

He'd just got off hogwarts express, he was excited to tell his mother and father how his first year went so far. It was winter break, and he was going home because he missed his mother.

He had his trunk in his hands, a big smile plastered on his 11 year self. He was still in his robes, walking up to his manor and opening the door. Draco couldn't lie, he was scared to see his father. But he pushed the feeling down, and told himself that Lucius would be happy to see him.

He was instantly greeted to dobby, who was more than happy to grab his trunk.

"Dobby takes masters trunk." Dobby smiled, and Draco gently handed it to him.

"Thanks dobby," Draco giggled. "I could sneak you some biscuits you know? I think mother wants to have some for dinner."

"Dobby is thankful," and Dobby apparated to Dracos room, taking his trunk up.

He continued to walk further into his home, following the corridors and the little candles near the top of the hallways. He made it to the kitchen, seeing- his father. Not his mother, but his father. Fear grew inside of him, but he still took a seat at the dining table.

Draco sat down, causing his father to look up from the daily prophet paper he was holding, "Well, don't just sit there. Tell me how it was."

Draco smiled a giddy smile. "It was amazing! The great hall was so pretty- oh and the slytherin common is so huge! I met this one girl, I think she said her name was granger, she's got muggle parents. Isn't that cool-."

Draco was cut off and when Lucius got out of his chest, walking closer to him and landed a hard slap on his cheek. He whimpered in pain- he didn't understand what he had done wrong.

His hand came up to his cheek, gently caressing it and trying to get the burning senate to go away. He wanted his mother- he wanted to talk to her about it because his first experience in hogwarts was something he thought was amazing.

"Do you listen at all?!" Lucius shouted in his face, making him flinch. "That girl is nothing more than a mudblood. People who have parents as muggle, are considered mud bloods. Understand?"

"Yes, father." He wanted to sob.

Draco sat up in his bed, tears streaming down his face.

He was hot- nearly pooling with sweat and his eyes just kept watering. His clothes were twisted around his body due to him turning in his bed all night, and his cheeks were red while his lips quivered.