|𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷|

"Where are you-

"Where are you-."

Draco was curled up in bed, Coralines body attached to his.

His emotions were everywhere at the moment - but happiness was the main one that was coursing through his veins. He was so excited to be a father, whether he wanted Coraline to know or not he'd been thinking of this moment for a long time.

He's thought about it on multiple occasions. The thought ran through his mind when he was in hogwarts, staring at her across the great hall and over the Hufflepuff table to see her sitting at the Ravenclaw bench, a bright smile on her face while Draco sat and wondered what it would be like to raise a family with her. That was when he first realized that whatever he felt towards her was sometime real and not some dumb crush that he could just fuck out.

It also ran through his mind lots of times whenever they'd topped talking, and he finally moved on with life outside of hogwarts. He'd though about Coraline - he never stopped thinking about her, but he would always think about how he could build a family with her, and what it would feel like to have a child with the women he was so deeply in love with.

He laid in bed, his hands draped over her body and one of them underneath her while it was spread out on her stomach. They were cuddled into a blanket, a movie playing on the TV, and he didn't even care about the movie right now, he knew he had a plan and he'd already had it planned out.

"Hey, Love?" He mumbled next to her ear, watching her eyes flutter open and tilt her head sideways to look at him. She gave a light hum as a response, her glasses settling on the brink of her nose - Draco fixed her glasses. "Let's go get breakfast."

They'd slept through the night together, after Coraline had a complete break down because she didn't want Draco to leave her. He could understand where she was coming from, but he made sure that she knew he was the happiest man in the world once he felt that heartbeat course through her body and onwards to his hand.

Draco got up, before grabbing a pair of clothes for Coraline and getting her dressed before he even thought about himself. Once she was fully covered, in a light blue hoodie with leggings because it was winter, Draco got dressed in a normal black suit as usual.

He held out his hand towards her, inter whining them as they apparated to the small coffee shop that they usually go to in hogsMeade. He gripped onto her before she stumbled, a small giggle escaping his lips as they walked.

"Hey, you go inside and order, I'll be right back okay?" He told her softly, watching her face scrunch up in confusion but he couldn't tell her what he was gonna do.

"Where are you -,"

"I have to go pick something up, I'll be quick I promise." He opened the door for her, before closing it behind him and mumbling to get what he usually orders.

His feet carried through hogsMeade, the cool air blowing against his face and he entered a shop that was full of jewelry, rings - any expensive that screamed the word 'engagement.'

He was going to propose to her.

He'd been thinking about it ever since he had the mere thought of her being pregnant. So of course he'd be excited that she was pregnant - he wanted to marry her with everything he had. He'd wanted to marry her the moment she told him she loved him back, the moment she told him that she was always his anyways.

Her words were still in the back of his mind when he spotted a ring- a ring he instantly knew that Coraline would like. He knew she didn't like anything fancy or big, so the ring that he was looking at right now was perfect for her. It was a small bad that was embedded in silver small diamonds, with one small diamond on the top in the shape of a heart.

He went up to the front desk, telling the lady - who was oddly admiring him- what he wanted when his phone rang. The phone screen lit up as he picked it up, the name 'Pansy' showing up.

"Yes, Parkinson?" He answered the phone, watching the lady grab the ring and box. He ordered her a matching one- only one that looked more masculine.

"Hey, what are you doing today- wait, did I just hear you order someone a matching ring?" He could practically hear her squealing over the phone in the next room. "Tell me I'm thinking what I think it is!"

"What did you call me for?" He tried to hide his smile, but it eventually swept across his face as he watched the lady put the ring in another box.

Pansy's shuffling could be heard around the phone, "I'm calling you to tell you that me and Theodore.. are um- having a- fucks sake, Draco do you think we could meet up? I-." Theodores voice could be heard in the background, causing Pansy to yell at him. "Shut up! Just-."

"Look, Pans I really wish I could right now but I need to get back to Coraline. She's waiting on me, and not to drop the bomb like it's nothing but she's pregnant which means if I don't get my ass back to her she's gonna flip-."

"If our children aren't born at the same time, I'm throwing a fit. But okay, make a time to see me, bye!"

"Yeah- wait- what?" He tried to focus on what he just heard, but he couldn't because she just hung up and he had to pay for what he was buying.

He tossed some galleons on the counter, grabbing the boxes and gently putting them in her pockets. Sighing, he exited the shop and made his way back to the small little coffee shop where Coraline was waiting for him.

Pansy's words ran through his mind- but all he could put together was that she was trying to tell him that she was having a child. The thought of Theodore having a child honestly scared the living shit out of him.

When he entered the shop again, he saw Coraline sitting at a small table, a muffin in her hand with a small fruit bowl in front of her. A book was planted in her hands, silently reading and she didn't even look up when the bell rung indicating someone had walked in. But what he didn't see- was his food.

"Darling," he approached her softly, taking a seat across from her and watching her raise and eyebrow but not look up from her book. "You didn't order-."

"Where did you go?" She looked up at him, thinking that he went to talk to someone else that was a girl. She didn't mean to over think but she could help it- she'd been cheated on by her ex fiancé, she didn't want that to happen again.

He sighed, pulling out a menu. "I just went to pick something up, I promise."

"Mhm." She didn't see a bag in his hands.

-

-

-