|𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮|

[mature content.]

"I could say the same

"I could say the same."

Draco couldn't focus on anything else besides Coraline.

He'd been waiting so long for this- to feel her body on his while they collided in a euphoric state. Draco had also locked the dog out- he couldn't take the risk of her hearing anything so he put a silencing spell on the door without Coraline knowing. She's ask questions if she knew he did.

And he collided their lips together, his hands wrapped around her waist and covering the skin with his whole palm- she was tiny compared to his muscular body. Coraline wrapped her arms around his neck, because she had been way too impatient for this too.

"You have no idea-." His teeth grazed her lip, biting down softly. "How long I've been waiting for this."

She moaned into his kiss as a response, her hands tugging at his shirt indicating she wanted it off. He didn't hesitate to grip the bottom, his hands leaving her waist as he pulled his shirt over his head and gripped the side of her face and neck, pulling her back into his lips.

"I could say the same." She rasped out, before tugging her own shirt off of her body and leaving her in a bra, her boobs exposed and nipples ready to be filled with attention.

He didn't hesitate to push his sweatpants down, pushing her backwards and when her glass collided with a glass window, she knew he was about to fuck her right here, knowing they were to high up for people to see them having sex.

Coraline untied her strings of her sweats, pulling them down along with her underwear and when she unhooked her bra, she didn't even realize that Draco was now fully bare, his hands pulling at the underside of her thighs indicating he wanted her to jump into his arms. She did as she was told, her body colliding with his and she could feel his ercetion graze over her clit before he leaned her back on the window for support, grasping her waist harshly.

"Your okay with this?" He asked calmly- but on the inside, he was dying to ruin her. She gave a simple nod for an answer, but it wasn't good enough for him. "Coraline I need you to tell me it's okay if I lose control- I won't be able to stop myself from ruining you anymore."

"Ruin me, Draco."

He didn't need to hear anything else before he pushed inside of her, her walls clenching around his cock and giving him a sensation he had been craving ever since she stepped into his place.

Hips hips delivered a harsh thrust, nearly going deep enough to hit her cervix. He needed to keep himself composed- but Merlin he wanted to completely destroy her body for him. His cock slid in and out of her, his hands tightening around her waist, covering it completely with his palms. He was trying to hold himself back, trying to not leave a bite mark on every piece of skin that was attached to her body.

"That's my Good Little Girl," he moaned out, her own whimpers leaving her mouth and she tried to grasp onto anything that she could but it was no use when she was pushed against a window. "Taking my cock so well."

When she threw her head back, her back arching and lifting off the glass slightly giving him another angle to slide in deeper, that was it for him.

His mouth looped around to her neck, sucking harshly while continuing to pound inside of her with everything he had. A loud, shattering moan left her mouth while he tugged at the roots of his hair letting him know he was doing something right. He bit down on her skin everywhere he could, making hickeys in the middle with his teeth marks grazing around the bruise.

He littered them everywhere- on her chest, her breasts, her neck and he even slightly bit down on her shoulder. He couldn't stop himself, he wanted to mark hers as his completely.

"You-." He moaned as he roughly pushed inside of her again. "Are mine. Do you Fucking understand me?" He gripped her face, his climax hitting close. "You won't ever go back to anybody else after this- I'll make damn sure of it."

He slapped her cheek, a moan leaving her lips as her face swung to the right- and she enjoyed it. But he didn't care how much he was about to overstimulate her, because he could feel her walls tightening around him but he didn't go gentle, he only pounded harder as the sound of their skin colliding filled the room.

Her cum released, a white clear liquid coating his cock as it allowed him to fuck her easily. She began to grow sensitive- her orgasm was one that was very intense and she didn't know if he was going to stop, didn't know if he cared about her pleasure or not but he kept going anyways.

"Dra- Draco please-." She whined, her core growing to sensitive with the way he was fucking her hard enough to make the glass behind her nearly shake.

This earned another slap to her other cheek, his hand settling back onto her waist and he started to bring her body closer as she slumped onto the window even more, and he didn't go easy on her. He buried his cock in her walls, making her nearly about to orgasm again but he wanted her to feel as much pleasure as she could.

He could cum right now- but it was a choice between watching her squirm underneath him or ending it all right now. And he chose the first option, leaving bruises on her hips with how hard she was getting fucked.

"Your enjoying this aren't you?" He taunted, his orgasm growing to much for him to hold. "Of course you are, Fucking whore."

His hand went down to her clit, watching another loud scream in the form of a moan escape her lips. She bucked her hips, feeling him hit the exact spot she wanted him to and once he shoved inside of her one more time, he let his own cum release at the same time she orgasmed for the second time.

He admired the marks he left on her as he pulled out, and he didn't set her legs down because he knew that she wouldn't be able to stand up after that. So he gently brought her into his chest, another whimper leaving her mouth as one of the marks was pressed down onto.

"Are you okay, Love?" He asked her softly- like he always does. "Do you want me to run a bath?"

She just nodded her head yes, her body being too tired to even say anything. But when he went to walk- his knees nearly buckled and he had to cover it up as a cough to make it seem like she didn't just make him nearly fall because of how good she made him feel.

"Can we um.. cuddle afterwards?" He asked awkwardly and she giggled against his chest.

She brought her head up, leaning off of his chest and pecked his lips over and over. He began tired of it, and pulled her into an actual kiss while he gripping his body more tightly.

"I- I love you," she pulled away and looked at him with the soft brown eyes he fell in love with.

He chuckled, "I love you, Darling."

-

-

-