|𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮|

[sorry I haven't updated all day, I've spend the day with my boyfriend😐- yeah we're both toxic.

First Coraline POV, but it's just to let you know what she's thinking, don't forget this is a Draco POV book.

Sorta mature content? It's not with Draco but that's what the next chapter is for.]

"Can we- try?"

"Can we- try?"

Coraline was laying in her bed, without her fiancé.

She didn't know where he was, she didn't know if he was still at Malfoy inc. or someone else. And preferably- she don't care either. He was getting out of hand, snapping at her when he knew she didn't like it.

It reminded her of him.

Draco fucking Malfoy.

The boy who caught her heart completely- and seeing him for the past few days was only making her heart swell. It's been three years since she saw him, started a new life. Because after he graduated from hogwarts, it wrecked her.

She didn't come out of her dorm- she didn't even want to come for her 6th and 7th year. The thought of Draco starting a new life with someone made her heart crack because she wanted so badly to forgive him about what he said.

But how could she?

And it didn't matter anyways- she had put it into her head that he was already with someone else. Of course she was to, but that was definitely going down hill. Elliot hadn't returned in three hours, and she was wondering where he was. It was now eight at night, she was only wearing a blue night gown and curled up in bed.

But her mind was wondering to Draco.

It always would- it always would wander to him. He never left her mind once, and ever since she'd stepped foot in his office she was tempted to cheat on Elliot. Because she knew damn well that Draco could make her cum.

When the door was sounded open, she rolled her eyes and sat up.

Elliot opened the door, taking his shirt off and walking towards the bed. "Where were you." She demanded softly, because she didn't want him to yell at her. But if he did-

"I'm sorry, babe." He mumbled, stripping his pants and climbing into bed with her. "I figured I'd give you space. I'm really sorry-."

"It's okay," she told him, laying her curly haired head back onto the pillow.

He pulled her body closer to his, feeling his erection pressed against her ass. She really didn't want to have sex, and she knew he wouldn't give her an orgasm.

There was no point in trying.

She had never had one once in her whole life of being 21 years old. Elliot just didn't soothe her in the bed department, and it's not that sex really mattered to her a few days ago; she was perfectly fine just pleasing him. Until-