Special Chapter 8

Tharn's POV

"Where are you going?" Type yelled from the garden.

Fuckin hell. He caught me again.

"Jogging?"

"You are not sure? Where do you think you are going, huh? Go back."
Benj told me earlier that Type is busy with his plants and he is not going to notice me. Remind me to kill Benj later.

I think I left my wedding ring in the office. Type will literally fucking kill me if he found out. I put my hands in my pocket.

"Hehehe. I am going inside, baby."
He is looking at me from head to toes.

"Something is wrong with you. Drop it." Fuck. He is walking towards me. He is sniffing my neck. "Tell me."

"Baby, how about you cook for our lunch?"

"Good idea. Get inside and stop annoying me." This moody guy.

He started cooking so I checked Thea and our room to find that ring. I didn't enter Gulf's and Gab's room since yesterday so it is impossible for my ring to be there.

I started removing the bed covers when Type entered the room.
That look in his eyes. He is ready to kill me again.

"I just fixed that bedsheet. What are you doing?"

"Just checking if there are bugs. I don't want my wife to get beaten by those insects."

"Cut the act and admit your mistake now. You are obvious. 5....4...3...2..."
He is making me nervous.

"Baby, I lost the ring. Please let me explain."

Type stormed out of the room.

Fuck. I called the guardhouse.

"Lock all the gates. Don't let him leave the place." I ordered.

I know he is not going out. There's no way he will leave the house with that ordinary outfit. I just want to be sure.

I searched one more time.

Thea entered the room panting.

"Dada, mama is in the kitchen. I think he is mad. He keeps banging all the pots and pans there. It is so noisy. Stop him, I can't concentrate in my room." My little girl asked me.

I slowly walked to the kitchen and hugged him from his back. "What are you cooking, baby?"

"I was about to cook something special but you annoyed me so we are having chicken nuggets today."

Actually,  I think nuggets are better than his so-called special dish.

"I am already looking for it in the office. I already asked them to search for it."

He removed his ring and put it on the countertop.

" Why did you?" I wasn't able to finish what I am about to say when he stepped on my foot.

"Why did you took your ring off too? So that they won't know that you are married so you can flirt again?" He slammed the pan on the gas range and turned on the high fire. Is he planning to burn the nuggets?

"Baby, my finger was just too itchy. I removed it for a second and I forgot where did I put it. Since when did I flirt? Did you ever see me flirting around?" I explained again.

"So you don't love me anymore?" I can't believe how Type analyzes things. I just told him about what exactly happened.

"Baby, you know I love you more than anyone in the world." I am pointing to the pan. It is already smoking.

"Ma, our house is burning." Thea screamed.

"No, it's not. NOT YET." Type answered while still glaring at me.

He finished cooking and prepared our table.

There's a separate six burnt nuggets on the plate. I supposed it's my punishment today.

He put some soup for Gulf and Gab which I ordered from their favorite restaurant.

Thea on the other side is eating pasta from the same restaurant. So the nuggets are only for me and him.

I already surrendered. I took the plate of burnt nuggets.

"Oh, that's burnt. Will you eat that?" He asked me.

If you really don't want me to eat it why would you place it in front of me like it was meant to be eaten by me? Of course, I can't say that to him because I am at fault today.

He was staring at me intently while I was about to eat my nuggets when I saw my hope at Gulf's silver necklace.
My ring is hanging there.

"Gulf, son. My ring." I immediately took his necklace off to get the ring.

My baby boy started crying. Oh fuck.
"I didn't steal it, dada."

"Baby, no one said you steal it." I carried him.

"Gab said it's his gift for me. Uwaaaaah." They are just about to turn 4.

"Why are you blaming me? I saw it in our room. I didn't steal it. You like shiny things so I gave it to you."

"No one is blaming you guys." I am finally relieved.

"Next time you lose it, you are going to eat fried finger for breakfast, lunch, and dinner until you have no finger left in your hands." I gulped.

"I found it, baby. I will never take it off again."

He smiled at me. That scary smile means he is asking for shopping time again. "So? Uhmmmm. Want to say anything to me?"

"Everything you want, baby. "

A/N: I'll still be adding short special chapters. Don't expect too much because these will be just simple chapters and might bore you 😅😅😅