Chapter 2 - First rule

Tharn's POV

"I'm pretty sure you're very much aware of our first rule, right?" Whenever I'm serious talking, he never tries to talk back. I know at times like this, I'm scaring the shit out of him. "Tell me, babe, what's our first rule?" I asked him.

"No breaking up." He sounded like a scared pup.

"I'm glad you still remember. No breaking up means you can't get tired of me." I kissed him on his lips, but he was just staring at me.

"Open your mouth! Or I'm going to claim you tonight until morning nonstop. You're really trying my patience, babe." He kissed me back right away. I passionately sucked his tongue. I love his taste. It's very addicting. I can be horny just by staring at him.

"Done. Can I sleep now? I need to be early tomorrow."

"Say you love me." I just want to be sure that he still loves me. But if not, I'll make sure that he'll love me again. There's no way I'm letting him go.

"I love you."
I kissed him passionately.

"I love you so much. I will never let you go." I replied.
He just smiled at me, but I could feel sadness in his eyes.

I love him more than my life. I swear I'm going to die without him.

~~~~~
I woke up earlier than Type. "Babe, wake up now. You said you need to be early today." Type opened his eyes and ignored me. He just stood up and then went straight into our bathroom. I followed him so we could shower together as we usually do.

"I told you not to act like that in front of me. Why are you cold?" I grabbed his face so he could look at me. "You know I'm giving you everything. What else do you want? There should be other reasons for your coldness. You must be cheating on me."
I'm starting to break down again.

"No one else. You would know if I'm cheating. I can see Max following me anywhere I go." So this is why he's mad.

"Tell me, what the hell do you want now?" I asked him furiously.

"I don't want anyone following me."
Type answered firmly.

"Okay, we'll try it for today, but promise me you will always answer my call immediately." I am really not sure about this. But if this will make him happy, then could try.

"Sure, babe!" He planted tiny kisses all over my face. "I love you... I love you."

"Don't cover your kiss marks. That's your punishment for last night." I placed visible marks on his neck last night. I want them to know that Type is mine.

He just nodded happily.

I drove him to school today and texted Joong to stay near the campus so he can go to Type right away whenever he needs him.

"I'll see you later, babe" I kissed him torridly in front of their school gate. I don't care if people may see us. I like it better when people are staring. At least they would know that Type is only mine.

I need to go straight to the office and attend several meetings today.
~~~~

This is my third meeting this morning. I heard a sudden knock on our board room. I hate when someone disturbs our meeting, especially this important one.

"What now, Max!?" I scolded him. He handed me the phone. When I saw the screen, I understood why he was in a rush.

The most important person in my life is calling.

I asked them to go ahead and continue the discussion without me.

I answered the call outside the room.

"I've been calling you for almost an hour already. I didn't receive any reply from you." The annoyance is so evident in his voice.

"Baby, I told you I have lots of meetings today. What do you want?"

"Is that how you talk to me after making me wait? You're annoying".

I tried to change my tone. "Babe, what do you need?" This should be important, or else I'm going to punish him...

"I left my wallet."

"Then ask for Joong. He's on standby."

"No, babe, I want to eat with you today. I'm starving." He's extra sweet today. I wonder what happened.

"Okay, I'll ask Joong to bring you here. Do you have to go back for your afternoon class?"

"It's up to you. If you want me to stay there, then I can always skip class."

He's flirting with me.

"Let's see, babe. Hurry up there."