Chapter 32 lock the door

Type's POV

"Baby, don't talk to Thanya like that," I asked Tharn. Thanya is a good girl, and she doesn't deserve to be treated rudely.

"I just want to tell her that if someone touches you like that again, I can rip anyone's head off without hesitating. She's lucky I can scare her verbally... for now."
I slapped Tharn's arm.

"Don't mind her, Thanya." This girl is like a princess that anyone would want to protect except my boyfriend, of course.

"Distance, baby." I didn't notice our arms were already touching, so I just moved away a bit from her before my boyfriend exploded again. We are walking to the cottage full of people from the village.

Tharn placed his arm around my shoulder.

"Tee, you're back. You look good." Bruno told me. He is 6'4 in height with a super buff body. He is like a tall bouncer.

"Babe, don't be jealous of that guy. He is scary and way bigger than you. you'll lose in a fist fight." I whispered.

"Baby, I have a gun inside the car." He laughed, and I just pinched him.

"It is nice to see you all. I wanna share that I am well already, and I can remember now. I would like you all to meet my boyfriend, Tharn." He just stood there acting all mighty. 

"Damn, baby, be friendly. Greet them."

"Hi." Tharn greeted awkwardly.

"And these are my friends, Joong and Benj." Joong just chuckled. Of course, we both know that we are enemies. Lols.

The people from the village warmly welcomed us. They were all happy to know that I am well already. 

I miss our bonding every night in this cottage.

We arrived almost six in the evening, and now we are about to have dinner here outside.

Including kids, maybe there are around sixty people here, and I know each one of them. I bought some food for us to share.

"Tee, you're staying tonight, right?" Luis, one of the elders here, asked me.

I faced Tharn, "can we, babe?"

"There's no way I'm going to sleep on the floor again." Tharn exclaimed. I think Thanya heard it.

"Don't worry. You can sleep in our room. We'll clean it for you. We can sleep in my cousin's house instead." She said.

I used my beautiful eyes to convince Tharn. "Please, babe." I whispered to his ears.

"Fine, but only for tonight. Got it?" 

I nodded.

We just ate happily. Some secretly throw glances at us, especially when Tharn feeds me or wipes my mouth. They are not used to seeing PDA from two guys except for Bruno and his crossdresser boyfriend.

He even wanted me to sit on his lap because he said the bamboo bench was cold for my butt. I doubt if that is really his intention, though.

After done with dinner, Thanya accompanied us to their home. I met Thorn inside their house, resting.

"How are you, brother? Are you feeling well?" I asked him and got a nod and a smile as a reply. He still can't talk and walk, though. I just patted his head.

I saw Thanya fixing our bed. "You can stay in your room. We're good here." I told her.

"But I am not." The grumpy guy behind me said.

Joong and Benj will be staying here also.

"Oh, my fucking shit. What the hell is that? Kill it, Benj." My ignorant boyfriend yelled.

Benj is also not sure how to kill the flying creature.

"What the hell is wrong with that ugly thing?" It really grosses him out. I find it funny, though. It seems like it was his first time seeing it.

When Thanya left the room after fixing the bed, she saw us all staring at the cockroach.

She just stepped on it like it's a normal thing.

"Good job as always, Thanya." I praised her.

"That's disgusting, babe." My poor hubby.

"You scared, babe?" I teased him.

"You can't be serious." He hissed.

Thanya went out of the house with Thorn to sleep at their cousin's house. I followed them.

"Are you sure you wanna sleep there? I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

"It's fine, Tee, as long you can stay here. We missed you here so much." She responded. I just smiled at her. This girl is too precious.

"But let me remind you, Tee. Don't be too loud there. You might wake our neighbors up." She jokingly said. I just laughed and waved goodbye to them.

When I turned around, I met Tharn's darkened face.

"What are you talking about that made you happy like that?"

"Nothing."

"I said, what is it?" He is really curious as always.

"She just told me to be quiet when being fucked because people might hear. We good?"

"You are giving me an idea, baby. How are we going to shower here? It is cold outside." He needs to shower tonight. Tharn couldn't sleep without freshening up.

We took a quick bath beside the well and ignored the cold breeze. I'm really shaking due to coldness. We just hug each other to warm our bodies up.

When we enter the house, Joong and Benj are already lying on the floor. Joong looked at me and mouthed 'don't be too loud' to my face. This annoying guy. I just kicked him, and my boyfriend noticed it.

"Why, baby?" He glared at Joong as well.

"I feel like kicking him because he looks like a cockroach." Joong doesn't fight back to me when Tharn is here.

"Let's go to bed already, and you two put on earplugs so you can sleep soundly." My boyfriend told the two. Why do they need that? I wonder.

I was about to spread some night lotion when he stopped me. "Baby, no. I don't like the taste of that."

"Babe, I'm not asking you to taste this." I'm referring to the lotion I'm holding.

"But I'm going to make love with you tonight. I don't want a trace of that on your skin when tasting you. That's bitter." Tharn is serious.

I laughed at him. He's naughty. No lotion, then.

"Shall we, babe?" He asked me. I wrapped my hand around his nape and pulled him into a slow deep kiss.

"Lock the door." I ordered.