Chapter 49 The Heir

Type's POV

How tiring! Tharn stood up and fixed his clothes.

I just sat there thinking of Bright. I mean, if he found me, there's a greater chance that my family will find me as well. Or they know where I am already, but they just don't care.

"I hope you're not thinking about another guy right after our session," Tharn being Tharn as usual.

"Babe, of course not."

"Good. We'll go home after my meeting." Tharn told me he has a meeting at 3.

"Babe, can I go to the coffee shop? It's just on the ground floor." I asked for permission. He is hesitating. "Babe, they know me already."

"Bring Sam."

"And who the hell is Sam?"

"Babe, my secretary. Can you exert an effort to know each one of them? You know they helped me with my plan." Tharn asked me.

"Are you sure that you want me to know each one of them?" I want to tease him a bit.

"Just the name. I want you to remember their name. Nothing more than that." He raised his voice. So quick-tempered.

"Okay. I'm just kidding. I'll go with her." I fixed my clothes and freshened up. I don't want to be obvious that we just made love inside his office.
"Can I go back after your meeting? or do you want to follow me there once you're done?"

Tharn agreed.

I went outside his office and searched for her secretary. They said she was in the restroom. I waited for her at her desk.

The ladies in the reception congratulated me and said I'm so lucky.

"Well, Tharn is lucky too because he found a precious gem like me."

"Of course, sir." They have no choice but to agree with me. Lol.

"Hey, Sam. You need to come with me."

"To where, sir? Boss has a meeting at 3."

"Tharn asked me to bring you with me. I need to go to the coffee shop." She laughed as response. "Yeah, I know he is strict like that, so just come with me, my treat."

"Okay, sir."

~~~~
Tharn's POV

There's no way I can focus on my work when I know that Type and that guy has a secret.

I dialed Zee, one of the best in his field, to do a background check on Type. No matter what the result is, Type is still mine. I will not let anyone ruin us.

"Make sure to keep this confidential, Zee. I trust you."

"Don't worry, Tharn. This will not take time." Zee is one of my most trusted friends when it comes to business.

The meeting with a business partner ended thirty minutes after three. I fixed my stuff and went to the coffee shop where Type is. From where I'm standing, I can see how happy he is talking with my secretary. I love seeing him like that. He should be thankful I trust Sam. She proved to me how many times she sincerely cared for my wife.

"Baby, why are you so happy?"

"Babe, we're just talking about our wedding. She has many ideas. I like her."

I caressed his hair. "Well, it's good to hear. I'm worried that you're getting bored here." I stood before him. He rested his head on my waist and hugged me.

"Sam, you can go home as well. Don't forget to organize my schedule and mail it to me later. Okay?"

"Thank you, sir. I will."