Chapter 51 always with you

Type's POV

I'm so proud of my boyfriend right here. He controlled his emotion earlier. Of course, I know how jealous he was when Bright talked to me, but he didn't let his feelings take over him. I played with
his soft hair. He must be sleepy because he fell asleep minutes after he lay on our bed. Thea is still lying on my chest. I'm waiting for her to sleep deeply before moving her to her crib.
Every time I tried to stand, she would wake up—what a brat. I wonder where did she get this from.

I know Tharn has an idea already. I'm not sure to what extent he discovered it from my past. I am not afraid of it. I just don't want to come back. They are the most toxic people I know. They don't care about family. They care about their wealth. The worst was when my dad died. My mother married my father's best friend, all for the business. My grandparents pushed my mom to do this. They disrespected my dad. There's no way I'll be proud to be part of that family. I miss my dad. Though he is not rich as the Traipipattanapong, he's the coolest dad ever.

"Baby? Why are you still awake?" Tharn asked. I pointed to my daughter using my mouth.
"She's sleeping already. Let me take her to her crib."

I stopped him from getting up.

"Let me." I carefully placed her in her crib, but she suddenly cried and called for her dada. I stayed awake for her, but she's asking for Tharn.

"See?" Tharn smirked. He got up quickly and took her out from her crib, and swayed her in his arms.

"You look so awkward, babe."

"But it's effective." He winked at me. I looked at Thea, who was now peacefully sleeping again.

He put her back in her crib. "Goodnight, my little princess."

"How about my baby here? Do you want me to carry you in my arms too?" He is flirting with me again.

"I know what you are trying to do. I'm telling you I am sleepy." He frowned.

"Let me hug you to sleep then." Tharn asked me.

Aside from his possessiveness over me, he really is a perfect boyfriend. Though, I have nothing against him being possessive because I totally understand him. I'm happy I found someone I am sure I can live with forever.

He is hugging me tightly. I can feel something hard poking my thigh. I looked at him. His eyes were already closed. "I swear, baby, I'm just going to sleep." How guilty can this guy be? "I'm afraid Thea might wake up because if I start tonight, I'm really going to make you scream so loud."

"How scary! Too bad I can't experience it tonight." I teased him.

"Don't start, baby, or I'm going to drag you into the bathtub." Time to shut up because he will really do it when he says it.

"Babe, you met Zee, right? Why do you have to lie to me? You know how much I hate lying, especially if it is you. You know you're my most trusted person on earth." He buried his face in my neck.

"I want to know you. I am sorry. I never tried knowing you. I focused on making you mine that I forgot details about you. Please promise me."

"Promise you what?"

"Promise me you'll stay beside me no matter what."

"I promise. Why are you so worried? I don't get it."

"I'm afraid because you are used to a luxurious lifestyle, what will happen if I go bankrupt?" He asked me worryingly.

"Hehe. Then let me think about my promise again. Now, I'm hesitating. I don't want a poor husband."

"Baby!!!! Seriously???"

"I'm kidding. Then we can go back to my rented unit. I survived for a year there. I can still endure, especially if you're with me."

"Liar." He's not going to believe me.

"Remember, I lived in a village also. We can live with Thanya. Of course, I will stay at home then you can work at the terminal. I'll be your supportive wife. Then I can go with Thanya to bring your lunch."

"What the holy fuck, baby? Why did I even ask you this? Stop playing around." Annoyed Tharn glared at me.

"What? I'm serious, baby. I'll go with you wherever you want to go. And if the worst scenario happens, I will claim what's mine to help you. Actually, I could already get it when I reached 18, but I'm too lazy for it, and I don't need it yet. I can get it, but that means I need to face them again. I'll give it to you, and we'll start with that. You know I trust my life with you. So stop thinking about it. "

"I love you so much that I'll die even thinking about you gone in my life. I just can't be myself again without you. So stay." Tharn is always vocal about this. I know how much he loves me. When I was alone, he entered my life unexpectedly, and he made it a rollercoaster kind of experience. We fight but always stay with each other because of our undeniable love.

"Now sleep, babe. When you wake up tomorrow and the next after it, I'm still here beside you." I kissed him good night. I wish for peaceful days ahead.
~~~~~~

Tharn's POV

I had just returned from jogging when I saw Bright in front of our gate.

"So early to ruin my day."

"Yeah, I just came here to ruin your day. Now let me talk to Type. It's something important." I want to refuse, but I'm curious also.

"Tell it to me first."

"No way. Forget about it, then. I want to help him." He sounded so sincere, so I let him in. I asked him to stay in the living room while I went to check on my Type.

"Can you at least leave a note when you're going out?" Type's sharp eyes were staring at me sternly.

"My bad, sorry." I saw Thea already sitting on his mama's lap. "Let me get Thea. You have a visitor outside."

He went downstairs to meet that guy. I followed him with Thea in my arms.

"What brought you here this early?" Type asked the cocky guy.

"Is that your kid? She's a girl, right? She's bald." Why do they care about my daughter's hair? I saw Type nod "So she was the next heiress of the Traps?"

"She'll never be part of that family." My boyfriend said, full of conviction.
"Now, why are you here?"

"Your grandfather."

"What about?"

"He knew it already. And he is planning to go to Tharn's company. He is already investigating you." He answered Type, but I think he is referring to me.

"I don't care." I answered.

"You should. Because he is the scariest guy on earth. Right,Type?"

I looked at him. Type turned pale. He is obviously nervous.

"Babe, can you not go to work today?" I thought he was confident that no matter what happens we'll always be with each other. "Please."