Chapter 15 Crazy Max

Type's POV

"Hey, Type, did you miss me?"
Max asked.

"Yes, I sure do. I miss seeing you getting beaten."
This guy is getting on my nerves.

"I think you miss my lips crashing on yours.. we couldn't finish it last time. We might as well complete our unfinished business today." Max said.

I asked Tul not to let Max go with him inside Tharn's office. I am afraid this guy here will mess up my hubby's mood today.

"Oh, I'm happy to see you're still alive. You need to be thankful, I guess."
I tried to sound confident.

Max just stayed here in the lobby. The way he stares at me is so disgusting to the bones. I just raised my eyebrow at him and heard him laugh so hard.

"Hey, minimize your voice. I'll fucking kill you, damn it. Tharn might hear you."

"Oh, I thought you wanted to see me beaten? I just want to do a favor for you. You want to witness it again, right?"

"Damn you, Max. What do you want?"

"I think I already told you...Except for having a steamy night with you, I don't think I'll want anything else. So?" Max is a jerk.

"Never. Fuck yourself. You disgusting piece of shit."

"Fuck me, Type. Fuck me!"
He exclaimed like a lunatic.

I wonder what happened to this quiet guy who never dared to talk to me.

His voice is so loud that I want to shove these pens in his mouth.

"You want these pens in your mouth. You motherfucker?"

"If it's your penis, then put it inside my mouth right here, right now."
Gross!

I just ignored him. He's still standing on the corner waiting for his new boss.

Tharn's secretary came back and handed us our orders.

"None for me?" Max asked.

I don't want to talk to him anymore. I just sat near the three ladies and decided to talk to them. I asked them to ignore that stone-looking guy...

~~~
Tharn's POV

I heard a knock on my door and asked him to enter.

I saw Tul with his normal cold face.

We just talked about business, our goal in expanding our mall to different cities locally.

"Anyway, Tharn, your assistant Max applied to me as my secretary. I just let him because I know how trustworthy he is. Did you fire him?"
Tul asked me.

Just hearing his name makes my blood boil.

"I don't care, but don't let me see that guy."

"Oops, my bad, we have somewhere to go after, so I brought him here. He is outside actually talking to your boyfriend."

I slammed the desk and hurriedly ran outside to see him standing, staring at my beautiful wife.

"I told you, never to show your ass in front of my face again." I yelled at him at the top of my lungs.

"I was not supposed to. I didn't know you'll go out of your room." He confidently said in front of my face. Now he has the guts to talk back to me.

"You really want to die, huh?"

"Sure, you can kill me. But let me taste him first. I will gladly let you kill me, Tharn". Max is staring at type with lust.

I punched him straight to his face.

He just licked the corner of his lips.

"Delicious" This guy is crazy. What happened to him?

"And why did you stay here after seeing him?" I faced type who is now anxious.

"Baby, but you are talk..ing to Tttul. I don't want to interrupt."

When he stutters like this, I know how scared he is.

Even my staff can't look at me. I saw them pretending to be typing something on their computer.

"Now, Max, get your ass out of here. I'll ask the guards not to let you in anymore.. and Tul, if you still want to continue our partnership, don't you ever bring him into my company. This will be the last time." He nodded.

When they left, I went back to my office.
I need to cool down.

Secretary's POV

I saw how my boss turned from a scary dog into a frightening lion. He is so furious that we think he will kill the good-looking guy in front of us.

I realized that Type, the scary wife, became so quiet after seeing his husband's anger.

They are seriously scary. I wonder why I applied for a job here full of hot-headed guys. I think I can manage because they pay a lot.

Type just drinks his frappe nervously.

"This damn hand is so annoying. It keeps on shaking. I'll kill that guy the next time." Type keeps repeating these words.

It is visible that he is scared to go to our boss' room because even after receiving his frappe, he remained to be seated at the back.

"My annoying hand!" He exclaimed. I can't help but giggle at his childishness.

"Come, I'll massage you to calm you. It's stress, you know." I told him.

"No. Please don't come near me. Tharn might see you. You want to lose your job?" He is yelling, but obviously, he has concern for me. He is cute, like a little brother to me.

"Jane, I need a lookout. Tell us right away if the boss opened the door. I need to help this scared kitten here." I asked one of the receptionists.

"How dare you call me kitten?"

After releasing the stress on his hands, he decided to have the courage to follow his husband in his room.