Chapter 7 After the fight

Tharn's POV

The pain I feel right now is incomparable. Max is not just my assistant. He is my long-time best friend.

I know Type made the first move to him to trigger my anger. He knew very well that Max would be the most effective pawn.

I can't face Max without imagining of Type and him kissing. So I asked him to go far away so I could not see him.

Why does it have to be Max, babe?

I decided not to work today. I'm serious when I say he's grounded. I don't want him to go to school, especially when my mind is not stable like this.

Type is a very hard-headed guy. He hates losing to anyone, and that includes me.
His pride is the most important thing for him.

When I hugged him earlier, I felt how relieved he was. For sure, he regretted what he did so much.

"Babe, wake up. Eat"

I know he's already awake but still pretending to be asleep.

"I'm sorry." His voice cracked.

"Don't do it again," I asked him. The next time he does it, I'll go crazy.

"Never again, babe. This guilt won't let me sleep."

I pulled him into a very tight hug.

"Kiss me if you still love me." Type is not ordering but more of pleading.

I kissed him hard. I licked his lips and made sure that Max's kiss would be erased in his brain. His eyes are teary. Type knows so well that I hate seeing him cry.

I slid my hand into his boxer and squeezed his butt cheeks.
"Babe, I'm the only one who can do this to you. Do you understand?"

"Yes... Uhhh, babe...only you. Babe, I want you." His eyes are begging me to fuck him that I cannot refuse. Maybe I cannot go to work again tomorrow.

I guided him on all four. I tried to lick his hole, but he stopped me.

"Why?" I angrily hissed at him.

"I haven't showered yet." He shyly told me.

"And so? since when did it become an issue to me? I love everything about you. Especially your addicting natural scent."

I inserted my two fingers that made him moan. I played with his dick using my rough palm.

"Babe, get the condom," he ordered.

"No. Raw, baby. I want raw." I inserted my shaft roughly making my boyfriend moan with pleasure.

"Babe, more... Don't stop...ahhh... you're so good."

Of course, I'm not going to stop. I am controlling myself not to cum right away. I want to be inside him longer.

I lean forward to kiss him. I licked him all over his face.

I slapped his butt, and he screamed my name. While thrusting my dick inside deeper, I'm enjoying giving him a handjob

"Babe, I'm cumming... Uhhh," I felt the satisfaction in his voice.

I thrust faster, and in few seconds after he came, my liquid flowed into his hole as well. I pumped it more. I want my cum inside him.

I just stayed in this position. Yes, my member is still inside him.

"Babe."

"Just by hearing his voice, my member hardened again." He felt it, so he slapped my thighs. "Done for today. Clean me up." He pulled me into our bathtub.

"Trust me, baby, we're not done yet."

And inside the shower, we made love again over and over.

I will never get tired of him.