Chapter 19 out of town

Type's POV

I managed to hold my tears. I'm just sitting on the bed and caressing his hair so he can fall asleep. His eye bags are visible. This guy is my savior. I wouldn't be alive if not for him.

I can't count the girls I slept with before I met him, but now I can't even talk to others without his permission.

Many people can't handle this kind of love, but I survived for more than a year.

"You're not leaving me, right?"He is asking for assurance again.

"No, I'm here, babe. Just sleep." My tears are trying to escape again. He held my hand tightly, afraid that I leave when he let go.
"Just promise you'll try to control it..please... I don't want to have a murderer husband."

He kissed my hand and pulled my head so he could kiss me on the lips.

"You'll apologize tomorrow."

"I won't. He is at fault this time." This guy hates to apologize to people.

"Everything is my fault, okay? He stopped me. He did stop me. I asked him to come over right away when I saw Max appear out of nowhere. Trust me, please."

"Let's see, now sleep beside me, please." He hugged me tightly.

It's been two hours since he fell asleep. I'm still awake and have no trace of being sleepy.

He was sleeping soundly. I decided to drink wine downstairs.

I fell asleep on the couch when I heard very heavy footsteps approaching.

"Damn it, babe. I thought you left. Why are you sleeping there? I almost had a heart attack." This guy is always exaggerated.

"I didn't notice that I fell asleep. Do you think I can go out alive here?" This house is surrounded by guards. This is to protect me before when the gangsters were chasing me.

He carried me bridal style to our room. I just let him. My brain is tired of arguing with him.

~~~~
I knocked at Joong's room. He's sharing it with Benj.

Benj opened the door and stood straight when he saw Tharn standing behind my back.

"Yes, boss?" He asked my boyfriend.

"How's Joong? Tharn is here to apologize," I answered him.

Joong is drinking coffee and staring at us like he's bored.

"Sorry. You can stay." Tharn walked out after he dropped these words. He didn't even wait for Joong's reply.

"Damn, that was cool." I wonder how Joong can laugh at times like this.

"I'm sorry, Joong. I'm sorry about Tharn as well. Are you okay now?"

"I'm good enough that he apologized. This is the first time."

"But, you'll stay, right? Don't leave, please."
I seriously don't want him to leave.

"Maybe. I still need money."

"Thank you. Just rest there, okay? I'll go with Tharn today. Benj, you can have a day off as well so you can take care of Joong. I'll tell Tharn, so no need to worry."

"Let's go, babe" I decided to go to his office today.

I'm not in the mood to greet people. I walk straight to the small room inside his office.

I borrowed his phone, so I could just read books. He keeps on checking up on me inside.

"I'm not leaving if that's what you want to hear."

"Of course, you're not but are you not bored there? Why don't you sit outside with me?" He asked me as if I have something productive to do there.

"You can just work here." This space is small but good enough for two people.

"Okay." He agreed.
I was just kidding. He really brought his laptop here.

"Babe, what did you do in the past days that you're not talking with me?" I asked him out of curiosity.

"Of course, nothing. I just think of you all the time." I know he is telling the truth.

"What if you wake up realizing you don't love me anymore?"

"What's wrong with you? Even imagining it is so painful."

"Okay, okay, forget it, babe. Let me just focus here." I am ordering different foods for lunch.
"Let's eat in your pantry. I'll ask those girls to join us." He just raised an eyebrow at me.
"It would be less boring, and I bought a lot."

"If that's what you want." He replied. I called the secretary to inform them that I wanted to eat together.

It's already lunchtime, and we are eating with the four girls. Tharn seems to be bored. He really hates eating with other people, so he's just scanning his tablet while I'm feeding him. His other hand is wrapped around my waist, caressing my tummy.

I enjoyed talking to them. We are just talking nonsense things, and Tharn seems to be not minding us.

"Eat by yourself. Stop it"
I'm talking about the tablet. He put it away instantly.

These girls are staring at us like they are amused by how I talk to Tharn.

"I'll stop, but you have to feed me more. My hands are both tired." Tired of playing with my belly?

"Do you have a boyfriend already?" I asked the secretary, but my boyfriend here pinched me.

"Why are you asking her?" This guy is insane.

"Calm down. I just want to talk. I'm bored already. Why don't we go out of town, baby?"

"Sure, if that's what you want." Finally, a vacation I badly needed.