Chapter 27 take me

Tharn's POV

I carried him to the couch. I asked our servant to clean our room first since it was a total mess. Empty beer bottles were all over the floor, and I had never changed the bed sheet since he was gone. I want to smell his scent whenever I want to sleep. Since he's here already, I can finally tidy up our bed.

He always gets mad whenever he notices that the house is untidy. I even miss his nagging.

I sat on the couch where he was currently lying. I can't help but smile while staring at his beautiful face.

I saw him open his eyes slowly, adjusting to the brightness of our light.

"Hey baby, how's your sleep? Are you hungry?" He slept for almost seven hours on my shoulder. I can feel numbness earlier, but I love it.

"Is this your house?" he asked.

"Ours, baby." I instantly replied to him.

I can see his eyes checking on every corner of the house. He stopped in front of the largest picture frame we have in the living room. It was hung in the center of the wall. It was our first picture together. This may not be our sweetest couple picture, but I really love it so much. It was the first time I saw myself smiling for a photo, and it was because I was with the guy who changed my life real big.

 It was the first time I saw myself smiling for a photo, and it was because I was with the guy who changed my life real big

He also saw some of our pictures placed on our bookshelf. We have plenty of framed pictures because Type loves to display them. He always says that a
house without framed pictures is incomplete. These bring life to our home.

"Can you see how we love each other from these pictures?" I asked him

"I can feel it, and I'm too sorry for you because I can't remember it. Help me, please." My Type is almost teary, begging me. His migraine is constantly attacking.

"I will. But please let me bring you to the hospital. I know an excellent neurologist. We can seek advice from him. Let's take it to step by step." I kissed his forehead.

He hugged me. He really hugged me. My body stiffened for a while when I felt his warm arms wrapped around my neck. When I felt his breath on my nape, I instantly pull him into a deep kiss. At first, his lips were not responding, but when I tried pushing my tongue inside his mouth, I felt he did the same. He kissed me with equal intensity.
I don't know if I can do this to him already. Suppressing the urge to take him right now wasn't easy. When I felt him press his body against mine, I thought it was like he was allowing me to have him tonight.

I kissed him passionately. After two months of just thinking of him, now he's really in front of me. Even though his mind cannot remember me, I know his body does. I carried him to our room. I took off his shirt, and when my body touched his, I felt his body burning. I tried to touch him down there, and he just stood still. I felt how his manhood reacted to my touch.
I saw his eyes closing sexily as if he liked what I was doing. I tried to suck his neck down to his nipples. The two hardened when I sucked them both. I played and licked them equally. He was sexually aroused.

"Baby, can I?" I can see how red he is. He hesitated at first, but I was glad when he dropped the words I wanted to hear.
"Please take me."

Type nodded.