Chapter 24 tiny house

Tharn's POV

The scenery here is breathtaking. This place is away from the crowded city.

It was almost noon when I asked Type to have lunch.

"Wait... I forgot the packed lunch Thanya made for me."
I need to control myself from exploding due to jealousy. That Thanya girl, I sure hate her. I won't allow her near my boyfriend again. He managed to hurt me big time just by mentioning others' names.

"We can find someplace to eat. Do you have a restaurant here?" I asked Type.

"It's a 30 minutes drive, but I know a place that serves good food." He happily suggested.

We drove to that place. Oh, he means this place? A fucking roadside eatery.

"This place is not the best here, but the serving here is for heavy eaters."
Oh, baby, I am not that hungry, you know. I lost my appetite just by looking.

He ordered food for us and asked me to pay the bill. He never changed. He always made me pay for everything.

I saw him separating the veggies on his plate. I put it on my plate like how I usually do.

"Is it obvious that I don't like these green leafy things?" I am used to it. He always eats all the meat, and I'm responsible for finishing the vegetables served.

I nodded at him.

"Can I have your meat then?" He asked me. He has a big appetite.

"Sure, I'm not a fan of meat."

"Good then. We are very compatible,"

I sighed. I miss him feeding me.

When we finished eating, I asked him who is Thanya to him.

"It's a long story, sir. Let's just say she is the cause why I can't remember things but my savior as well."
So she is the reason why I'm living in hell for two months. I will make her pay.

"Don't call me sir. It's too formal. Why not call me Tharn?" I suggested.

I saw him touching his head. He is pulling his hair. He is in pain.

"Hey, what's happening, babe? Please answer me."

"Don't wooorrrry. This happens all the time."

"Why can't I worry? We need to bring you to the hospital."

He squeezed my arm.
"Please. Not there anymore. I don't want to be in the hospital." Type pleaded.

"Okay, but let me drive instead." I asked.

Type nodded.
"Let me rest for a while. By the way, your name is beautiful." Type said. Maybe he remembers something when I mentioned my name. What will happen to him when I tell him I am his boyfriend? Will he be in pain like this? I need to ask my doctor friend.

When he was already okay, I took the key and drove.

I grabbed his arms and wrapped them around my waist.

"You might fall. Hold me tight."
He was like hugging me. It felt so good.

"Can I rest on your back for a while? I am feeling dizzy."

He rested his head on my back. This feeling is so good. I think I can drive for more hours straight.

We went to different landmarks and beaches nearby.

It was late in the evening when he remembered that he needed to go home.

"Sorry, I forgot about you finding your wife." He asked me for the location, and I showed him the address.

"No way. This is my way home too. Cool! You should come with me." He asked me to let him drive, and I agreed. He seems fine now.

When we arrived at the place, it was already dark. He said we were late and almost all the people in the village were already sleeping. It was just eight in the evening.

He asked me to stay in their house and find my wife in the morning.

What I saw in front of me was a very tiny house made of wood. My boyfriend stayed here for two months. This place is disgusting.

I saw a lady and a man in a wheelchair seated on their ugly dining table covered with a floral cloth on the top.

"We're waiting for you, Tee.. and oh, you have a visitor?" That girl asked.

"Can he stay here just for tonight? We need to go somewhere early tomorrow." Type told the girl.

"Sure, why don't you join us for dinner?"
Type declined since we already had our dinner earlier.

It was sleeping time when he asked me to change my clothes. I refused. I'll be more comfortable wearing my clothes. There's no way they can let me wear that.

"Tharn, this is where I usually sleep." Pointing to this wooden chair. "But since you're our visitor, I'll let you sleep here, and I can just sleep on the floor." There you go. I can't hold it anymore.

I kicked that chair, causing it to break in an instant. The three of them got shocked by my action.

"You fucking idiots. You're the cause of why he can't remember anything. Why the hell did you let my wife sleep here in this fucking trash? Your house is something I can never imagine my Type would be staying in. You let him work when he can buy this whole village. You are all kidding me. I'll buy this land, and I'll kick you all out of here. I swear you'll pay." I warned.
I squeezed the girl's cheeks using one hand. I know this will cause marks I don't care.
"Don't fucking act like you are his savior. He wouldn't be here if not because of your stupidity. He will never live in this hell again. I'll swear to you. You're going to pay me big time."