Chapter 47 It's a YES

Type's POV

"Oh my God, babe." I saw him standing in front of his building. Our distance is like 100 steps away from each other.

As soon as the countdown reached 0, I was surprised by the super bright light from the building wall. The transparent glass led displayed our slideshow of pictures. There are too many that fully cover the whole building. In the center, there is a message- 'Always yours - Tharn.'

The love song in the background is too perfect for the night.

I felt my knee weaken. My heart is beating so fast. What is the meaning of this? I just realized that even his employees are outside as well. Damn it!

"I told you to relax. You're trembling. Walk there carefully and don't trip." Joong scolded me.

"Fuck it, Joong, I can't walk. I've never been so nervous my whole life." I hissed at him.

"Tharn is already walking towards you. Please act like a normal person." Joong is always annoying.

I saw him running towards me with a bouquet in his hand.

This is too much for me to handle.

He welcomed me with his killer smile and handed me the beautiful flowers. Tharn turned his head to my favorite driver.

"Joong fuck. I told you to let him walk on that spot." Tharn asked him. So this is your task, Joong?

"Boss, he said he can't walk," Joong replied as he lowered his head.

"What happened, baby?" He looks so handsome today. Thank God I decided to dress up.

"What is this, babe?" I asked him.

"Come with me." He held my hand as we walked to the front. I can't keep my eyes off of the building's led display. It is still showing a lot of our pictures. He has many pictures of me sleeping and some stolen shots I've never seen before. There are also pictures of us together with Thea.

"Babe, I'm shaking." He led me into the giant letter standees spelled 'will you marry me?'

"Don't be. Our pictures will be flashed there until tomorrow. I know some articles didn't recognize you as my partner. I know you really dressed up that day because you wanted to look good as the CEO's wife. I'm also aware of how it saddened you when you saw that picture. Now, I want to show them that I am only yours, okay? I want the world to know that my family is only you and Thea. No more fake news."

"Babe, I love you. You don't need to do this."

"Baby, you know I love you more than anyone in this world. I will give you everything this life can offer, as in everything, baby. Except for you know. Allowing you to go out alone.." he chuckled, and his voice became shaky.

"I promise I will never look at them the same way I look at you. No one will work harder to make you happy or cherish you more than I do. Can you still accept my possessiveness, baby?"

"Babe, we already..." He cut me off.

"I know you're stressed about asking me first last night. Don't worry. The whole world will know that I'm the one who proposed to you. I will keep it as a secret just between you and me." He whispered these into my ears.

I stepped on his foot. He finds it funny about me proposing to him.

I saw him reach out a box from his pocket
He got down on one knee and opened the red velvet box. It was a stunning white gold ring. It looks simple, but it is covered by many small diamonds.

"Please, baby, say yes and marry me."

His voice was so loud. Damn it. I saw all their cameras were focused on us. They are all waiting for my response.

"Of course, babe, I'll marry you."

In front of the crowd, he kissed me passionately. It begins with a sweet kiss, and I'm the one who pulls away because he is already sucking my tongue. Hundreds of people are watching us, and this guy can't control himself.

I heard the crowd cheering. They shower us with roses petals.

Never in my thought that he will be able to pull this kind of act. This style is so not like him. Very far from Tharn that I know.

He pulled me into a tight hug. He began caressing my hair. "Did I do this right, baby? I've been working on this since the morning. They all helped me." His voice was so soft that only I could hear his words.

"Well done, babe. This is more than enough. Thanks for doing this even if you don't have to." I told him while we were still hugging.

"And you know that I want you happy. So stop thinking about last night, okay?"

I nodded. I wrapped my arms around his nape. Damn it. I couldn't contain the happiness that I felt. My heart is going to explode anytime soon.

He pulled away from my hug and gave me a quick kiss again.

"Thank you." I heard many warm greetings and congratulations from everyone.

I saw Tharn giving some instructions to his secretary, then he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the car quickly. Just when we entered, he kissed me right away more passionately.

"Damn baby, I'm controlling myself earlier." So that's how he controlled himself, good job. My lips were almost swollen earlier. He sucked my upper and lower lip alternately. I felt his hand roaming around my back.

"Babe. Enough already." His eyes were already full of desire. "We are in the car."

"But we always do this inside the car." He replied to me, still looking at my lips.

"But we are in front of your building. This is a public place."

"Okay. Home then." He opened the window.

"Joong, you can now drive us home." Joong was waiting outside the car earlier. Maybe he knew what was going to happen here when Tharn pulled me.

Tharn opened his iPhone, and as expected, many articles were already published regarding his proposal. I saw him laughing again.

"Fuck. I realized it was too cheesy while reading the articles and watching the videos."

"Are you regretting it now?" I asked him. "You could have just asked me privately in the house."

"I am not going to regret it because I saw happy you were earlier. Your eyes are telling me." He gave me another deep kiss again.

When we reached home, I noticed that the light was dimmed.

Benj led us to the pool area.

My baby Thea was all dressed up. So pretty.

We are having a candlelit dinner here outside. So maybe this is Benj's task. What the hell is with this setup?

I let Thea sit on my lap. Jane took a lot of pictures of us three. This night is just perfect for us.

~~~
I put Thea to sleep. I moved her to the crib because Tharn would be mad again if I lay her on the bed.

I entered the room, and I heard the sound of water running from our shower. I quickly took off my clothes to join my hubby.

He smiled as soon as I entered.

"Stop smiling, babe. I'm just here for a quick shower." The way he stares, he is thinking of something dirty again.

I helped him wash his hair. "Baby, do you have a date in mind?" He asked me about the wedding date.

"Let's talk about that tomorrow, babe."

We cuddle in the bed. I just slid my hand into his boxers so I could sleep easily. I have so many thoughts in my head all of a sudden.

"Baby, don't move your hand so much, or I will not be able to control myself." He knows that playing with his dick is my favorite comforting habit in bed. No, I'm not horny. I'm just lying wrapped in his arms. This is too comfortable.

I'm thinking of what will my parents tell me if they found out about this, but of course, they wouldn't care. They didn't even know where I was, and I have no plan of telling. I am so happy with Tharn. I will stay with him.