Chapter 8 Hello Type!

Type's POV

"Tell me you're not going to work tomorrow."
I asked Tharn.

"Babe, I have important meetings," he answered.

"Tell me you are not going to work tomorrow."
I just repeated what I said earlier. I smiled, my fake smile. He hates this smile. When I want to annoy him, this is one of the most effective ways.

"I'll stay here tomorrow." He agreed.

See? This smile works.

Let's sleep. I just slid my hand inside his boxer and played with his dick. This is my sleeping pill.

The next day, he didn't go to work as planned, so we had time together. I don't know where my phone is. Maybe he hid it again somewhere. He always keeps it when we are together. Technically, he is the only person I can contact and Joong, my driver, of course. He'll flip this house when he finds me texting others except for them.

Staring at him makes me wonder why he's so addicted to me. With his wealth and, most especially, his looks, he can make anyone kneel before him. He has the perfect body and proportioned muscles in the right places. Plus, his 9+ inches dick that can make anyone go crazy. That's the best part, actually. I can say no to him whenever he's horny, except when I'm mad, since I need to protect my pride.

~~~~

"Good morning, babe. I need to go to work early. Sleep more, ok? Don't go out here." Tharn uttered.

"Shoo!" I'm really sleepy. I have no energy to walk him to the gate. I just pout my lips for a kiss. He almost ate my face instead. What the hell? He just laughed and left—that monster, how dare he licks my face.

I decided to sleep again.

I woke up because of my boyfriend's message tone. He left his phone.

Three messages?

"Meet me at 9 am at this Cafe so we can discuss it."

"I'm here already, Tharn."

The third one is a photo of them signing a document together. This must be her client. How dare that girl touches my man? Why does she need to hold Tharn's arm? That fucking slut. You wait for me, bitch!

I decided to visit him in his office. How dare him? Bitch mode on.

"Joong, bring me to the company."

"Tell Boss. I'll wait for his text." Joong replied.

"Or you want me to leave my suicide note later stating I killed myself because Joong won't let me meet my man?"

"Chill, Type. What's wrong?!"

"I can't chill. I need to meet that flirt."

"Okay. But explain to boss that you forced me to bring you there. I can't afford to lose my job now." Joong is still hesitating.

He finally agreed.

I was stopped by the company guards at the entrance but got scared when I lifted my shades. I am just wearing a Balenciaga shirt and a Versace printed shorts. My outfit may look simple, but this costs months of your salaries stupids.

I went straight to the reception desk to make sure that Tharn is already back in the company.
"Call Tharn," I ordered.
"Tell him his wife is here."

"Sorry, sir?" She's confused.

I just decided to take my shades off. "TYPE is here," I used my loudest voice. Everyone was alarmed.
I am aware that they will spread it in their group chats. They know my position in Tharn's life. I am the boss of their CEO.

"Sir, his assistant said that he's still in the meeting," she answered with her shaky voice.

"Gracias!"

Don't be scared of me, girl.

When I reached the top floor building, everyone seemed surprised.

"Where's Tharn?"

"Still in the meeting, Sir," The familiar lady from the floor's lobby answered.

"Yeah, I know. But which room?"

"Sir, excuse me. But do you have an appointment?" The new bitchy lady cut in.

"Hahahaha. Who are you? Just go to his room and call him. I hate waiting. Now gooooo!" I hate her guts.

"I don't care who you are. I'm telling you he hates to be disturbed, especially when in the meeting." The bitch said. She doesn't know me. Makes sense.

"I'll deal with you later." I was about to walk to the meeting room when she pulled me. Her nails dug into my skin. I found a small scratch on my arm and a little blood. Okay, I think I'm not the one who'll be dealing with you later.

"Call Max." I seriously said. I sat down in the lounge area for a moment.

"Sir, Max was already fired, and that is the new secretary." The lobby girl points her finger to the bitchy girl.
No, I won't allow her to be Tharn's secretary. That disrespectful slut.

"Call Tharn now!" I yelled! Who cares about those board of members?
The lobby girl ran to the meeting room immediately. This secretary was still glaring at me.

The guy I'd been waiting for appeared in front of me.

He hurriedly ran to me with so much concern in his eyes.

"What happened, babe?"

"This happened." I tossed the phone straight to his chest.
"Who the hell did you meet this morning?"

"Let's talk inside, babe." He pulled my arm lightly but accidentally touched my small wound caused by that girl. I won't usually report this kind of thing, but that girl is too annoying.

"Ouch, babe!" Bingo! He saw the scrape on my arm. The acting is perfect.

"What happened here? This is new. Who did this?" He asked angrily.

"Why don't you ask that girl?" I am pointing that bitch using my lips.

"How dare you lay your hands on my wife?"
Oops! I keep on smiling in my head. I sure said someone's going to deal with you later.
Tharn sounded so furious. He's too scary when he talks like this.

"Sir, I thought he was just a high schooler. I never thought...."

I cut her. " Last time, someone mistook me as an employee, and today I'm a high schooler. I wonder what I am really to this company. Maybe I'll just forbid myself from stepping here."

"Babe, of course, everything that I owned is yours too..." He turned his gaze to the new secretary. "Don't show your face again here."

It serves you right.