Chapter 13 late

Type's POV

I asked Joong to speed up the car. We will be doomed when Tharn arrives home before us.

He usually arrived home at 6 PM, and our class ended around 4 PM.

Actually, we went home late because I hang-out with my classmates first. They asked me to join them as a welcome back celebration for me. I just noticed the time when Joong called me.

"Joong, faster"

"You know how nervous I am now, Type, so shut up. This is your fault. I swear I'm going to lose my job because of you." Joong is pale.

"You should have called me earlier. Damn it."

When we arrived home at 6:30 in the evening, I quickly went to our room to shower. Just when I'm done, he appeared at the bathroom door.

"What time did you arrive?" Tharn interrogated me.

"I'm not sure about the time, babe, but I ate my snacks first before wa..shing up."

"I see. Are you full, babe?" He didn't notice my stutter.

"Why do you ask?" Now I'm feeling scared again.

"Of course, I need to eat dinner with you. We can eat a little later if you're still full." I love it when he uses this sweet tone to me. It seems to be full of love.

"Are you hungry, babe? I can eat a little. Let me feed you first, then let's eat again later."
I'm full right now.

"No need. I'm not hungry. They sent me lots of food after the photo shoot."

"Then where's the food, babe?"

"I gave it to my staff. What do you want? I can buy yours."

"Let me think. You go shower first, then follow me downstairs." I asked him.

"I love you, babe." He is always vocal about how much he loves me. I wonder what will happen to me if one day he'll realizes that he doesn't want me anymore.

I just smiled at him and went downstairs.

I saw Joong and Benj(main guard) in the kitchen. I briefed Joong on how will he answer Tharn about the time we go home. This Benj never talked to me. Sometimes I want to befriend them, but my situation won't allow it.

I am scanning our fridge full of drinks, but I can't find anything I like.

"Type, need help, bud?" Joong asked me.

"No need. Do you remember the brand of beer I drank last time? I want it."

"There are still a few bottles left there." Joong said.

Found it. When I was about to grab it, about six bottles crashed to the floor and almost landed on my feet. I felt some broken glass pierced to the skin when I accidentally stepped on it because I heard Tharn's loud voice.

"What the fuck happened?" I saw how worried Tharn was. He lifted me and placed me on the countertop with his barefoot, ignoring the broken pieces on the floor. I thought he was asking angrily at me, but I realized he was facing the two clueless men.

"Babe, I'm just looking for the beer we like, but I'm clumsy." Pulling him to face me instead.

"What are you two doing without helping him?" The two just stood up there saying nothing.

"Hey, why are you asking them? I'm a man, don't you remember? And they are not our personal maids here. Last time I checked, Joong was my driver, and Benj was our guard."

He just carried me to our couch, and I apologized to the two on Tharn's behalf.

"Babe, don't treat them like that."

"You know how much I hate when you protect someone in front of me, right?" He grabbed our first aid kit and cleaned my two little wounds. He applied a bandage to his wounds as well.

I just sighed. I'm not protecting them. I'm afraid he may lose his loyal men because of this attitude.

Joong POV

After the two finished their dinner, Type went to their room first while Tharn stayed.

"Where were you earlier, Joong? What time did you get home?"

Good thing Type briefed me. He already asked his wife but still wants to confirm it with me.

"Before 6, I guess. We bought his favorite frappe on the way, boss, so we're kinda late."
This guy is terrifying and intimidating.

"I told you to update me always."

"Sorry, boss."

"I know he is treating you as his friend, but I am telling you, Joong, I hate liars. You report to me everything.. everything about him... Especially all the people approaching him. Are we clear?"

"Yes, boss." I really pity Type. I know they both love each other so much. But I think Type needs to enjoy a little. We are the same age. The difference is I can't have fun because I need this job for my parents while he already has his own bank account. He can already have a life on his own, but he still chooses to stay. He is afraid of what will happen to Tharn without him. We all know Tharn will be miserable. He can break the boss with his own hands.

Tharn's POV

"Babe, are you okay? are you going to school tomorrow?" I asked him, but I'm not sure if he was sulking. "Baby?"

"My class is until noon."

"Then where are you going after, babe?"

"I'm going to a bar, maybe." He answered in a sarcastic tone.

"Who told you? Remember the rule."

"See. Why do you need to ask? Of course, I'll go home. As if I'm allowed to go somewhere."

"You can go to my office too."

"Boring!" I like it when he's in my office. He is becoming extra naughty.

"How about we go clubbing?" If this is what he likes, then maybe I can adjust a little and try to relax with him for a while.

I saw how shocked he was.

"Who are you?" I just laughed at him and patted his head.

"So, you don't like the idea?" I asked. I am trying for Type.

"No. I love it. I love it so much."
He pressed his lips to mine.

"How about you make love to me first before sleeping?"

"I would love to." He returns to being a happy, energetic wife again.