Chapter 21 Losing sanity

Type's POV

I was walking alone on this very dark road thinking of how much I wanted to kill those two. Benj and Joong said they will just buy ice.

I noticed someone honking his horn nonstop at my back.

When I was about to turn, I heard squealing tires.

I cannot move like my brain really stopped.

Am I dying? I cannot leave my Tharn.
That's the only thing I can think about.

I was lying on the cold ground, covered with blood.

'babe, help me.'
The only words I could utter.

~~~~
Tharn's POV

We are still in the resort where I lost my Type.

It's been a fucking week since he was gone.

They said there's a possibility that he hid himself because we can't trace him.

There's also a chance he was involved in an accident, but we can't find him in all nearby hospitals.

But I won't accept their conclusion of him being dead. Never.

I will find him no matter what.

"Why are you here? did you find him?" I asked Joong angrily.

I am losing sanity.
I never once had a proper meal after he's gone.

I didn't return to the office for a week now.

I am so lost.

"Boss, we didn't, but we'll search again." He is Type's friend, so he is the busiest among all my men.

"Go, you fucking useless idiots."

~~~~~
Type's POV (TEE)

"So are you saying that my name is Tee? Why can't I remember anything?" I touched the bandage wrapped around my head. Ouch, my head hurts. "Who are you? Are you my family?"

"No, Tee. I am Thanya. I'm the one who accidentally hit you. I'm really sorry. I'm the one to blame. That was the first time I tried driving. My guilt is killing me, Tee" She began crying.

"Hey, Thanya, don't cry like that. Just help me return to my real family, okay?"
She nodded.

"This is your ring, Tee. I think this one is very special to you. You need to get well so we can find your real home. Okay?"
She smiled at me very sweetly. She is beautiful.

The ring is lovely. T&T? Tee, and Thanya? Of course not. Tee is not my real name, and I just knew Thanya. Then who could be this T? My head aches again. I don't want to think about it yet.

Two months have passed...

I gained a lot of friends here in the village. I actually enjoy staying here. It feels like my real home. I almost forgot that I'd be just staying here temporarily. I love the people here. They are all nice to me.

But something is missing. It is heavy.
It felt like I had left someone.
Do I have a girlfriend?
Am I missing her?

"Are you sure that you really want to work, Tee?" Thanya asked me. These villagers keep shipping Teenya, Tee & Thanya. I just let them be. Thanya is very beautiful, but I don't know why my body is not reacting to her even though we live under the same roof.

"Yes, I am sure about this. Chairman helped me with everything, including the paper works. I am so excited!" I happily exclaimed.

"Just be careful, Tee." He patted my head. "Don't forget the boodle fight with the villagers later. Don't be late."

We have a terminal here for motorcycle taxis. You don't need an app here for a ride. This place has limited internet access. You need to go to a nearby city if you want to use computers.

"Type, is this you?" Someone asked me.

"You must be wrong, sir."
Then the leader called me because someone needed a ride. This will be my first passenger, so I left the guy behind.
"Coming, boss."

The guy looked so stunned when he left.

~~~~
Joong's POV

I met him, finally after two months. I just watched him over from our car. He looks to be enjoying his new job.

He seems to be loving his new world.

The way he dressed now is the same way he dressed up before Tharn met him. He was very simple, and he looked so manly, covered with sweat. The real Type will not let himself look like this. He hates looking dirty. He is always full of glam, the opposite of what I am looking right now.

It was already seven in the evening when he left the terminal. I followed him to a small village. A beautiful girl welcomed him. The girl clings to Type's arm. She looks like Type's girlfriend by the way she looks at him.
Many people are enjoying their feast. They ate together bare-handedly. I can't help but smile.

Enjoy your freedom for now, Type. I am giving you more time to be carefree like this.