Chapter 28 when two became one

Tharn's POV

As soon as we entered our love nest, I instantly undid his pants and started rubbing my 9' dick into his ass crack. I pulled down my pants to my ankle. He should be tighter now because of my hardness' absence from him for two months. I wrapped my arms around him while rubbing my erection on his tender ass.

I got on my knees and faced his now fully erected dick. I began running my mouth on his thighs up to his hardness. I licked the tip and sucked it as if I were sucking the most delicious lollipop the world could ever have. "Oooh, baby, I won't get tired of satisfying you."

I heard him moaning, and it's my queue that I'm doing great for him. I began to suck it while my hand was busy playing with his balls and my one hand playing with his tight hole. I am beginning to ready his tunnel for my hard dick.

I felt his hands pushing my head away from his shaft. His eyes were telling me that he was about to cum. "Tharn, please, move away. I think I am about to cum." I stood up to kiss him deeply and exchange our salivas. I suck his lower lip and his tongue as if I'm extracting his saliva from his mouth. He pulled my hair and pushed my head down to his dick again. I drop my knees to taste him. "baby, I want to taste it." Then he began to fuck my mouth. He moaned loudly when he unloaded his warm liquid inside my mouth.

I spat the cum into my palm and rubbed it against his ass, and used it as lube. The mixture of his saliva and his cum tastes so good inside my mouth.

I stood up and pushed him lightly to our bed. He is on all fours, and I positioned myself behind him. My tongue ran down to his sweet ass, then to his hole as I began inserting my fingers into his wetness due to my cum. I inserted the tip of my cock and felt his body stiffen. "You need to relax, baby. This won't hurt a lot. Your body is molded perfectly for mine. Your hole knows my dick so well. He's used to it." I thrust, beginning at a slow pace, and when I saw his enjoying face, I started moving faster, deeper until my base hit him. He is moaning loudly, and his husky voice is like music to my ears. I began to pound harder. The sound of our slamming wets skins made me cum inside him faster. I fell into his body as I released too much load. This is satisfying. I love it. I want him more than ever.

He stood up and went straight to the shower. I helped him clean himself up. My body is still asking for more as my dick grows bigger again, but I have to control myself. Once is enough for tonight. At least I felt his love once again.

I handed him our personalized couple sleeping robe.

We were already lying in bed when he dropped this question. "Do we do this often?"

"Uhmm yes, baby. You actually hated it when I refused. You ignored me for three days the last time. ...The same with me. We both love doing it together."

"Really? I don't know, but the feeling is so familiar. As if my body is used to be doing this." His body recognizes my dick then.

"Yes, baby, because we love each other so much. How was it?"

He turned his back on me.

"Hey baby, don't you like it?" I want to be sure that he was satisfied with our first time after two months. I played with his hair while waiting for his response.

It took a few seconds before he answered.

"I think I like it. I liked it so much."