Chapter 30 every lifetime

Tharn's POV

"Babe, chill." I almost got hit on my head. That book was hardbound for Godsake. Wait... Did he get mad because I was late? For the past two weeks, this is the first time I have seen him annoyed and furious.
"Babe? Do you remember me now?" I asked him.

"I texted you. I called you for how many times. I was just watching the videos you told me about, and it happened. And suddenly have this urge to kill you. Where have you been?"
Type yelled.

I laughed and hugged him right away.

"I miss you.. I miss you." I planted wet kisses on his face.

"Now, where have you been?" He asked again. I can't contain my happiness. I lifted him, and got kicked on my knee in return.

"Ouch, babe. Office, of course. Ask Benj." I answered while massaging my knee. Poor me. He remembered and returned to his old fierce self again.

"Then why didn't you text me?" Type has been glaring at me the whole time.

"Hey, Benj, did you see my phone?" I haven't seen my phone since lunch. The last time I texted him was to remind him not to forget his meal.

"I don't know, boss." Useless punk. He's supposed to help me deal with this. At least pretend that he has it so I can have an excuse why I haven't read the texts.

"Check the car," I ordered him and faced my furious wife again.

I was supposed to be mad for almost hitting me but call me crazy or what, but I love it. I missed it.

"Sorry, babe, are you okay now? How are you? Does your head hurt?"
I saw him controlling his tears from falling. "Hey, what's wrong? Damn it." I pulled him into an embrace.
"What's wrong, babe?"

"I was excited to tell you earlier but can't contact you." He is wiping his tears. His tears are just falling but you can't hear him sobbing.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again. Let me check your memory.. who is your husband?" I asked him.

"No one. I have no husband." He chuckled.

"I think you're not well yet." I teased him.

Type hugged me tightly.

"I told you before that when I got lost, I'll find ways to find you. But you're still the one who found me first."

I caressed his back.
"I can't wait, baby! Sorry.."

"I love you. I love you. I love you." Type repeated it. The words I've been longing to hear.

"I love you so much. Now, who's your husband again?"

"You. Crazy." He said it without pulling from my warm embrace.

He had prepared our dinner already.

"What's for dinner, babe?" I asked him, and he just pointed to the nuggets on the plate.

Not again.

He pretty much knows that I'm not too fond of fried foods. He intentionally prepares them when he's sulking. It was like a punishment to me all the time because he knows whatever happened, I was still going to eat it. As if I have a choice, he'll sulk even more if not.

"Eat, babe." Type has this fake smile that annoys me every time.

"Yeah, baby. Of course, I'm going to eat it." I finished everything.

We called Jane to clean that up.  Jane is our cleaner. She stays in a separate room outside this house.

We showered together.

Type prepared a bathtub full of milk.

"What's this, babe?" I asked my baby.

"Of course, for my dry skin. Why is my skin so dry like this? I'm so ugly."

"You look gorgeous to me." He smiled.

"You're not going to work tomorrow, right?"

"I need to. Just come with me."

"No... I need to pamper myself. I'll go to salon tomorrow."

"Then I'll go with you. You can't go alone. Let's do that after my meeting."

"Hmm. kay!"

"Another reason that you can't go alone is to avoid that incident from happening again. There's no way I'm going to allow it."

I just washed his hair. He stayed longer in the bathroom. When he lay beside me to sleep, he kissed me on the cheek and asked me to hug him the whole night which I willingly agreed.

Type's POV

I was sitting on his chair when he entered. He finished all the meetings for today.

We went to the salon, and I was treated as VVIP. Of course, I'm with Tharn.

I recalled how I regained my memory yesterday. I was watching the video prepared by Tharn. It was a slideshow of our pictures and short clips which I have taken before. I got teary, and all the memories flashed back to me. I cried a river yesterday before Tharn came. I wonder how he coped up after losing me. I know how sad it is for him. I know how broken he is at that time. I can imagine how many times did he cry during those months.

My tears fell unconsciously again.

The stylist was drying my hair. "Sir, what's wrong?" He asked me.

Tharn heard him and tossed the magazine he was reading somewhere, and quickly walked towards us.

"What happened, baby?" His concerned voice was so obvious. "What did you do?" He yelled at the guy. The hair stylist was scared and told him nervously that he was unaware of what had happened.

"Baby, I'm sorry I just feel bad for you. I'll never leave your side again. I promise. We will be with each other in every lifetime."
I rested my head on his chest.