Final Chapter

Type's POV

I turned off all our gadgets in the room and locked the door. No one can greet my husband before me. Yes, this is a big deal for me. I want to greet him first before anyone else. After picking Thea, we went home, and I forbid Tharn to use his phone. Since he can't go against my order, he just slept due to boredom.

11:59

I ride on him. "Happy Birthday, my dear husband." I tried waking him by showering him kisses.

He rubbed his eyes. "Successful, baby?"

"Yes, babe." I'm the one who greeted him first exactly at 00:00. Let's not include that girl's chat yesterday.

"I love you." I kissed him again.

"How lucky can I be to be greeted by the most beautiful person first on my birthday?" This faker.

"Who do you love the most?"

"You baby, of course." Okay. Good answer.

I smothered him with kisses.

"What a beautiful present baby. Just you riding on me, kissing me."

"Love you. I love you. I love you. I love you so much Mr. Possessive."

"Wait baby, are you not Possessive of me?"

Let me think about that.

"You know, I am not that possessive." I grinned.

"Really,huh? So, locking me here in our room since this afternoon is not that possessive?" He is trying to tease me. Compared to how you lock me here in our house for how many years, yes, I am not that possessive.

"Is it wrong to greet you first before anyone else?" I asked him.

"Okay, closing the argument. We both know that you win all the time... because I'm letting you. " Tharn chuckled.

"Shut up and sleep again. We need to be early for your birthday party later."

================================

Tharn's POV

I woke up to see all my children's face close to mine.

As soon I opened my eyes, Gulf and Thea started planting kisses on my cheeks. Gab there is just smiling at me.

"Happy birthday, dada!!! " They said in unison.

"Thank you, babies, how about mama?"

"He's been talking to the phone with someone since we woke up." My Gab told me.

I quickly stood up to see who he is talking to.

"Chill dad. Girl's voice. Maybe that's your secretary. Mama knows the rules." Thea said.
"We even know all your rules, what more mama,  dad? No need to worry. Maybe it's for your birthday." Thea added.

Is my daughter trying to lecture me?

My wife just came at the right time.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked him.

"No one, babe." How dare him smile at me like that? "That's Sam. You need to shower now. And you too." Referring to the kids.

We all wore royal blue for godamn sake. Type can be really annoying sometimes. Actually, most of the time, lately.

"Perfect. I love it." My wife said. Oh fuck. Can I just wear my normal black tux? Of course, I can't say this out loud. Type will shift his mood again when he heard me complaining with this fucking shit.